Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Horse Shoe G.A.N.G. "Opening Round" EP Thread (Now Available)

[Image: hsgopeningroundepcover.jpg]

Quote:On March 22nd, the Horse Shoe G.A.N.G. will release their highly anticipated sophomore album Firing Squad. In preparation for the album's release, the group teamed up with Gracie Productions and released a digital EP to spread further awareness.

The Horse Shoe G.A.N.G.'s Opening Round is a six track EP that is now available for purchase on iTunes. The project features all new music and appearances by the Shoe Gang's brother Crooked I and K-Young of Treacherous Records. The group has poured their hearts and souls into this music and we are confident that fans will be blown away by their efforts. We urge everyone to support the project by making a purchase now!

If you are interested in pre-ordering an autographed copy of the Horse Shoe G.A.N.G.'s Firing Squad album, please visit Crooked I's official Big Cartel page. In the mean time, fans can preview the group's new song Paper Planes by using our included music player.

Track List

1) Ready, Aim, Fire (Intro)
2) Firing Squad [prod. Poker Beats]
3) Gots To Get Money feat. K-Young [prod. M.G.]
4) Mad Ni****ish [prod. Komplex]
5) Paper Planes feat. Crooked I [prod. Tabu]
6) Click Pow [prod. Poker Beats]

Purchase: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opening...d414341581

Paper Planes: http://www.thebossboard.com/audio.php?sonid=345
Just bought it, listening to it right now. SUUUUTT SSUUUUUUUT
Click Pow is insane!
Damn this is incredible. Paper Planes and the song with K-Young are my favorites right now but the whole things goes hard. This might be better than their album. Firing Squad is gonna be classic.
Mad N*****ish sounds nuts!! Going to buy it right now!
Was kind of surprised when I saw this.  Didn't expect another Horse Shoe Gang release so close to the release of "Firing Squad."  It was a pleasant surprise though.  Just purchased.  Will probably leave some thoughts on the project after I give it a proper listen.
Purchased!
(01-11-2011, 11:10 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:Damn this is incredible. Paper Planes and the song with K-Young are my favorites right now but the whole things goes hard. This might be better than their album. Firing Squad is gonna be classic.

HSG has definitely stepped their game up, if this is just a preview, imagine the album! WOW
(01-12-2011, 12:55 AM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=5178.msg282100#msg282100 date=1294801856]
Damn this is incredible. Paper Planes and the song with K-Young are my favorites right now but the whole things goes hard. This might be better than their album. Firing Squad is gonna be classic.

HSG has definitely stepped their game up, if this is just a preview, imagine the album! WOW
[/quote]

That's what im saying! Damn i cant wait for the album. I hope they get more personal on Firing Squad though. These dudes are gonna be legends one day.
good looks ill check this out soon