Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help with my signature please
hey im trying to get a signature u know how people have the pictures below their posts , but it just keeps coming up with a link to the picture how do i make it show the picture?? effex???
I fixed it for you man...

Basically what you do is this...

Code:
[img]http://www.imageshack.us/picture.jpg[/img]

You have to put those bracketed img tags around the URL.
yo effex, I just thought I'd tell u that BB is fucked up on tapatalk. idk if there's a way u can fix it but I just thought u should know
(01-15-2011, 11:58 PM)ThaHolyChronic link Wrote:yo effex, I just thought I'd tell u that BB is fucked up on tapatalk. idk if there's a way u can fix it but I just thought u should know

Thanks for the heads up...

Just out of curiosity, what is it doing - or not doing? I don't use the Tapatalk feature, so I wouldn't know. I can research the issue though and try to find a solution.
(01-16-2011, 12:26 AM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=ThaHolyChronic link=topic=5196.msg282292#msg282292 date=1295150280]
yo effex, I just thought I'd tell u that BB is fucked up on tapatalk. idk if there's a way u can fix it but I just thought u should know

Just out of curiosity, what is it doing - or not doing? I don't use the Tapatalk feature, so I wouldn't know. I can research the issue though and try to find a solution.
[/quote]

every time someone skips a line it's shows <br> or something like that and instead of skipping the line it just adds on to the last sentence. it's kinda an eye sore when I'm trying to read a long post lol
(01-16-2011, 08:59 PM)ThaHolyChronic link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=5196.msg282296#msg282296 date=1295152001]
[quote author=ThaHolyChronic link=topic=5196.msg282292#msg282292 date=1295150280]

[/quote]

every time someone skips a line it's shows <br> or something like that and instead of skipping the line it just adds on to the last sentence. it's kinda an eye sore when I'm trying to read a long post lol
[/quote]

Interesting, I'll look into that, thanks for the heads up.