Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hopsin's Got NO LOVE for slaughterhouse
Dont know if you guys have seen this. Two posts from hopsin on facebook

"What do you guys think of the new song by eminem, slaughterhouse and yelawolf?
I give it a 2 out of 5. I think the beat could have been alot harder. this song only appeals to MC's, IMO. "

In the comments for another post he also says "G unit > slaughterhouse..nuff said"

I dont know whats up with all the hate on slaughterhouse as alot of his fans where agreeing with him.
You'd think hip hop fans would embrace the 4 best mc's in the game right now, especially fans of underground music..    Lost respect for hop after that one.

Hopsin changing up? At one point he had Crooked in his top 5... Sounds like somethings bothering him.
Jealousy is a bitch, you can expect more and more shit like this. It comes with the success.
Yo Hopsin is Dope Slaughterhouse is Dope
but i dont understand why he aint got love for slaughterhouse
most people there agree on the comments that slaughterhouse >> G-unit if you look at people's likes on other peoples comments, i bet there was a few people who didn't even know who slaughterhouse is and took Hopsin's side when he mentioned "G-unit > SH' ... you know fans... smh...
Hopsin is Crooked I and Slaughterhouse fan, now hes just hating cause they signed with his idol=Eminem.

There is a possible that he wants some kind of reaction from them so he can get his name out there.
who the fuck is hospin?
Link to original comment please ?

Hating ass jealous faggots these days aint got nothing better to do...
(03-04-2011, 02:19 PM)Episcop DOC Cvrle link Wrote:Hopsin is Crooked I and Slaughterhouse fan, now hes just hating cause they signed with his idol=Eminem.

There is a possible that he wants some kind of reaction from them so he can get his name out there.

I hope that's not his motive, if it is, that's a weak move.
Hopsin got jumped by sum ppl in COB  thats y he a bitch now