Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Slaughterhouse Tour / Performance Thread (Updated: 12/18/13)
The timing of this tour didn't make too much sense anyway, these guys have an album to record.

I do feel bad for you guys though, I know I would be really upset.
Yeah that's too bad but whatever, cant wait to hear the album. This better be some legendary game-changing album.
man i love you guys you have to come down to like the los angeles area and do your own concert. more people have to know about you down here.

verizon wireless amphitheater (irvine meadows) play here.

PS i want a new album haha.yaowa
Here's a few upcoming Slaughterhouse shows in case you didn't know -

Highline Ballroom - New York, NY
Tuesday, December, 20th

Soundstage - Baltimore
Wednesday, December, 21st
when r them niggas comin to Boston
Slaughterhouse needs to come to europe again, i mean fuckin yelawolf didn´t release his fuckin album and that trashfuck came here...i don´t care if it´s fuckin netherlands,fuckin germany or fuckin uk.
So anyone planning on hitting up any of this Slaughterhouse tour? A few of the shows are coming close to my spot, just haven't picked which one I'm going to yet.
(01-28-2012, 10:54 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: So anyone planning on hitting up any of this Slaughterhouse tour? A few of the shows are coming close to my spot, just haven't picked which one I'm going to yet.
i was but the Houston show is gonna happen before i get out there and the LA show is gonna happen when i leave for Houston...  :-[
I might go to the Nashville one but I haven't seen them booked or any tickets on the site.
April 7, 2012—The Regency Ballroom San Francisco, CA

^I'll be there.