Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Slaughterhouse Tour / Performance Thread (Updated: 12/18/13)
didn't get to meet them this time. but got a picture wit they manager kino. i should/would have bought VIP meet & greet but i thought i might have had to pay for a family of people to go. only was me & a buddy. i tried to buy meet & greet there at the front office but they said too late. what bother'd me was that there was NO merchandise. i brought money wanting to buy some stuff.

[Image: P4150023.jpg]

didn't get to go to bruce & brandon's memorial close to showtime but its up or down the street a few blocks from jimi's statue. next time tho! Smile
"bruce lee, tupac, jimi hendrix. my wishes!"  8)
[Image: P4150002.jpg]
I was at the Seattle show last night as well, They put on one hell of a show. So much energy, i was right in the front and shook Crook and Joell's hand a few times but didn't get to actually meet them. It was definetly worth the money though.
(04-16-2012, 08:15 PM)509 Finest link Wrote: I was at the Seattle show last night as well, They put on one hell of a show. So much energy, i was right in the front and shook Crook and Joell's hand a few times but didn't get to actually meet them. It was definetly worth the money though.

i assumed u was gonna be there. yeah i enjoy'd myself too. i was at the bar on the left side (if your facing the stage) very top table by which look like a kitchen. going back & forth from there & floor all night LOOL...drinking dancing (hammer pants style). u know wat i'm saying??? LOOL...o boi! i haven't drank in 2 yrs. & smoke even longer. but i smoke a little wit other fans on the floor LOOL...the other fans was cool. all just having fun.
Damn 509 I was at the show too!! It was crazy crooked tweeted my tats and kino pulled me aside got to meet them after the show hopefully they put me on the webisode!
(04-17-2012, 01:08 PM)ogtripleg87 link Wrote: Damn 509 I was at the show too!! It was crazy crooked tweeted my tats and kino pulled me aside got to meet them after the show hopefully they put me on the webisode!

thats tight  8)
(04-17-2012, 01:08 PM)ogtripleg87 link Wrote: Damn 509 I was at the show too!! It was crazy crooked tweeted my tats and kino pulled me aside got to meet them after the show hopefully they put me on the webisode!

I saw that picture on Twitter! Thats ill as fuck, congrats homie. Where were you during the show? Were you on the floor or in the bar?

Between the bar and the floor I stuck to the left side mostly
Got my tickets for the London show!
I went  Thursday  to the new haven show at toads place  great  show I hit some videos and pics  Smile
Great show in Providence. They tore it the fuck down.

Too bad you couldn't be there Effex, next time bro.