Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Support An Independent COB Contest

Quote:The Horse Shoe G.AN.G. is currently gearing up to release their sophomore album Firing Squad which is set to drop on March 22nd. In preparation for the project's arrival, the COB camp has set up a special contest for their loyal supporters.

The Support An Independent COB contest invites fans to join the COB street team by spreading awareness about the Horse Shoes upcoming album. Fans are encouraged to hit the streets and record of video of themselves promoting the Firing Squad album. The fan who records the most people on camera checking out the Horse Shoes will win a COB gift package that includes an autographed copy of the album. Additionally, the fan who can capture 200 people on camera agreeing to purchase the project will be flown out to Los Angeles to kick it with the Horse Shoes. This is a once in a life time opportunity and we encourage all fans to participate!

Please send all video submission to PWT of the Circle of Bosses crew's e-mail address. If you are interested in viewing a video example, please check out the media player embedded below. In the mean time, keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further news updates.

Reference: http://planetcob.com/news/support-an-ind...b-contest/

PWT's E-Mail: PlanetCOB.PWT@gmail.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQTyxIwdwzI
all that hassle 4 a free Firing Squad is not worth it but if was with a free; signed; advanced copy of Crooked I's MDS it'd be Sooo worth it. Plus wouldn't you already supporting an Independent C.O.B. even more if you actually buy Firing Squad instead spreading HSG Awareness LOL

See what I did there.
I think the best part about the contest is getting flown out to LA to kick it with COB.
open to internationals?
(03-07-2011, 11:29 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:open to internationals?

Good question! COB is world wide so I don't see why not!
Im down, I'll have a go at this lol. I think I just got mad cow disease tho, Im really sick...hopefully I get better and can do it this weekend.

PS. Which track(s) are good to show new fans for a first time. I dont want to show non black people "Mad Niggerish" hahah that will scare them off. What yall think, what are good HSG tracks to show for new fans ?
damn...200 people is a lot
(03-08-2011, 12:09 AM)OttawaCOB link Wrote:Im down, I'll have a go at this lol. I think I just got mad cow disease tho, Im really sick...hopefully I get better and can do it this weekend.

PS. Which track(s) are good to show new fans for a first time. I dont want to show non black people "Mad Niggerish" hahah that will scare them off. What yall think, what are good HSG tracks to show for new fans ?

Good HSG songs for non black new fans that does not = Mad Niggerish.
I got exactly 1 question about this.
It is probably a dumb question.
Has HSG even made a song that fits that particular description?
'cuz I'm 1/4 black & 3/4ths white but 'cuz I consider myself black I'm drawing blanks.
(03-08-2011, 12:09 AM)OttawaCOB link Wrote:Im down, I'll have a go at this lol. I think I just got mad cow disease tho, Im really sick...hopefully I get better and can do it this weekend.

fucking with cob.
(03-08-2011, 12:35 AM)101dhs link Wrote:damn...200 people is a lot

yea if you live on a farm