Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joell Ortiz London Performance (2011)
Yo that shit was off the chain!!!
Anyone else go?

I got videos, but my phone couldnt handle the B-Line...
just found the footage!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOPvDHO6sz0

Check me out reppin the COB T-Shirt!!! BRAPPP 2.40 mark on the left!

PEACE!
lmao dope shit man. the camera man even zoomed in
hahaha yeh, i was watching it and like, oh ok, camera man must have been a Crooked I fan too lol
Good stuff

The show looked hyped !!
I watched this video yesterday on another Hip-Hop website and i was thinking about posting it here because of the dude in the COB shirt. haha glad to know that was you. Ssut Ssut!
fucke me! How did you know about this! Does he got anymore shows this week!!!??????
(03-13-2011, 01:51 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:I watched this video yesterday on another Hip-Hop website and i was thinking about posting it here because of the dude in the COB shirt. haha glad to know that was you. Ssut Ssut!

Had to represent man! no-one else was... ha

@shaffaaf27
Nah no more show's, he did Manchester and London, then Belgium and Brussels i think, i heard about it on the Radio and got my ticket asap, best show in a long time, crowd was great, no trouble just real hip hop fans thru and thru.

(03-14-2011, 07:06 AM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:fucke me! How did you know about this! Does he got anymore shows this week!!!??????

lol at you, you actin like in the 90´s where people couldn't pay the net prices...
I didn't even know he was in london till this thread. Wheres effex with the hook ups as usual? Wait what!? Joell on radio, in the UKN what station?