Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New COB Graphics
All the new logos and graphics coming out are dope!!
[Image: rollup.jpg]
[Image: session2-iceman.jpg]
[Image: avatar-cobwhite_bigger.jpg][Image: avatar-cobwhite_bigger.jpg][Image: avatar-cobwhite_bigger.jpg][Image: avatar-cobwhite_bigger.jpg][Image: avatar-cobwhite_bigger.jpg][Image: avatar-cobwhite_bigger.jpg][Image: avatar-cobwhite_bigger.jpg][Image: avatar-cobwhite_bigger.jpg]

Whats everyone think?? I want them all on a shirt or hi-res copies of them. The chain COB link is sick
Yea I really dig the new direction the logos and clothing are going. Seems like they are kinda moving away from the simple block logo that they used for so long. Cant wait until the online clothing store opens! Thanks for posting these up, just put one up as my background even if it is not high res.
1920x1080 / 1920x1200 wallpapers of there would rule.
[Image: iranmaybe.png]
Persoanlly, I think they look amazing, if only we could get proper clothing with these logos on em or even wallpapers...
(03-14-2011, 07:05 AM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:1920x1080 / 1920x1200 wallpapers of there would rule.

^

someone hook it up
haha I sent an email to planetcob contact form saying they need a graphics section.
also lookin for the COB World Order design. peace
(03-22-2011, 11:35 AM)Snake Eyez link Wrote:also lookin for the COB World Order design. peace

they're dope the C.O.B. chain link would make a nice.............................. chain