Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I feat. Nate Dogg - "Crook In Me"
http://limelinx.com/files/6a48112a760af5...183c2ab6d5
Yeah, I was going to upload this earlier too. Classic.
well I beat you to it Smile    great song
I've been banging Nate Dogg & this track all day

P.S. are there anymore Crooked I & Nate Dogg collaborations? IMO they make a great duo or included Crook in the group 213 back in the day woulda loved to hear him spit over Joystick
(03-16-2011, 11:55 PM)Hood R.A.T. link Wrote:I've been banging Nate Dogg & this track all day

P.S. are there anymore Crooked I & Nate Dogg collaborations? IMO they make a great duo or included Crook in the group 213 back in the day woulda loved to hear him spit over Joystick
Only other collabo I know of is that joint they did called "Take Me There" (even though it sounded unfinished, unreleased maybe?). I remember it from the Hip Hop Weekly. So smooth, just like all Nate Dogg joints.
RIP NATE DOGG

I have fond memories of "Regulators" dominating the air waves and the video rotation back in the day...
(03-17-2011, 01:32 AM)TrueHopTunes link Wrote:[quote author=Hood R.A.T. link=topic=5546.msg285416#msg285416 date=1300334108]
I've been banging Nate Dogg & this track all day

Only other collabo I know of is that joint they did called "Take Me There" (even though it sounded unfinished, unreleased maybe?). I remember it from the Hip Hop Weekly. So smooth, just like all Nate Dogg joints.
[/quote]

Take You There WAS a Hip Hop Weekly, it's a Lil Flip song that featured Nate Dogg (Crook just left the hook in). Check it up on YouTube, good track.