30.00%
6 30.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Hood R.A.T. the New Ferhat?
Vote: yes/no.  ;D
If you wanna call me The New Ferhat for wanting Crooked to drop dope freestyles (nothing like his last two) again and the fact that I don't care about MD$ (or an LP in general) as much as you all do or the way the rest of you all do.

Then go ahead 'cuz I don't give a fuck about haterz.

Hell I don't give a fuck if Crook calls me that himself, because right now he's calling all his fans haterz on twitter anyways.

Crook used to be my favorite rapper but not no mo'.

HSG has proudly taken that crown from him

After all somebody gotta play the bad guy, and somebody gotta take the blame if MD$ gets scrapped, even though the blame will be on Gracie & Crooked I; I'll play the Akon role on The B.O.S.S. Board and take the blame from them, and you all can Put That Blame On Me!
i don't know ferhat, but i think hood rat will easily take his spot, real talk.
(03-24-2011, 05:38 PM)#okbye link Wrote:i don't know ferhat, but i think hood rat will easily take his spot, real talk.

denying your own existance eh?

[Image: createcardphpns.jpg]
I don't know ferhat but HR just tells it how it is. Nothing against that, it's how it should be. If anything, he should encourage you to speak your mind.
(03-24-2011, 05:44 PM)RAJON RONDO link Wrote:denying your own existance eh?
[Image: createcardphpns.jpg]

was that the pic #okbye posted on DUBCC I haven't seen that since ferhat posted it when he was going by ferhat

Still ROFLMMFAO @ that shit (Dr. Dre voice)
(03-24-2011, 05:47 PM)iKING link Wrote:I don't know ferhat but HR just tells it how it is. Nothing against that, it's how it should be. If anything, he should encourage you to speak your mind.

thanks for being real man + 1 was starting to think I was Crook with that Nobody Understand Me
(03-24-2011, 05:38 PM)#okbye link Wrote:i don't know ferhat, but i think hood rat will easily take his spot, real talk.

you're just mad 'cuz I was calling you that before you got banned difference is I was slangin' facts not fiction like you are
let's be real Hood rat and rajon are kids from the burbs so why wastin time for Krumps on the table?
(03-24-2011, 06:23 PM)#okbye link Wrote:let's be real Hood rat and rajon are kids from the burbs so why wastin time for Krumps on the table?

Nah cuzz I'm from the LBC but I moved to Knoxville, TN to keep from getting killed by some hatin ass niggas like you little did I know I escaped from 1 ghetto to land in another

BTW do you really think niggas from the burbs can listen to Crook

-1 for thinking that way

don't deny it. It makes you look even worse denying your own existence when everyone knows its you. You have his same email for crying out loud. Why are you ashamed of yourself? Stop trying to hide and all this will go away.
(03-24-2011, 06:23 PM)#okbye link Wrote:let's be real Hood rat and rajon are kids from the burbs so why wastin time for Krumps on the table?

KRUMPS??????