Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horse Shoe Gang's "Gangster Emcee" Album
Lol if they drop the album after crooks ep and group therapy then it is fine! Yo effex did you get any info on group therapy? I am scared that might get locked away permanently!!! Crook defo needs people to put him on the right track he records loads and most of it never comes out! WTF was the point in making no country for old men if it was never gonna come out!
(08-17-2009, 08:18 PM)DALJ link Wrote: Lol if they drop the album after crooks ep and group therapy then it is fine! Yo effex did you get any info on group therapy? I am scared that might get locked away permanently!!! Crook defo needs people to put him on the right track he records loads and most of it never comes out! WTF was the point in making no country for old men if it was never gonna come out!

No information on Group Therapy, I keep forgetting to look into that, but I definitely will.

As far as No Country For Old Men goes, three things happened with that project. Firstly, Slaughterhouse happened and clearly there just wasn't time for No Country For Old Men. Secondly, it just wasn't a positive movement and wasn't a good look for everyone. I got to be honest, I'm happy that it didn't go down, because it separated Crooked from associating with legends. I mean, Ice Cube was at Rock The Bells, so that would have created tension with Crooked. Not to mention that new song with Crooked and Snoop "Guess Who's Back" would never be dropping. I heard that the last reason had to do with the shooting incident earlier this year. I remember Crooked saying that he wants to leave a positive body of work and not focus on all that negativity. I'm happy Crooked moved forward with a more positive outlook.
Dudes got crazy flows. Their collabo with K Young (on his "Summer Love" mixtape) was dope!
I hope that HSG won't catch the Crooked bug....and I think you guys know what I mean by that...
i been pumpin hsg all day, dey crazy wit der rhymes, time to spread the word
their word play is insane!

let thier album come!