Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW #COB TEE DESIGN!!!
Royce just Posted this on Twitter!!!

http://plixi.com/p/86880747

just another  shirt  that we can see but not buy ...Sad
fucking sick ass design !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Im fiendin for one.

I swear im guna cop every god damn shirt they put up on cobworldorder.com and the entire new COB clothes line thats coming out also and im pretty sure this design is one of them. DOPE !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

(03-26-2011, 03:38 AM)Hood R.A.T. link Wrote:WHY DOES CROOK GOTTA WEAR SHIT WE CAN'T BUY?

ALSO WHY CAN'T HE MAKE THIS SHIT MORE ACCESSIBLE?

(I CAN'T BUY C.O.B. CLOTHING PERIOD ONLINE OR IN-STORE)

that aint crooked...its budden....dont tell me u not only cant tell the difference between horse shoe gang members voices, but also cant tell the difference between pictures of slaughterhouse members? lmfao
(03-26-2011, 04:14 PM)Sprite Remix link Wrote:[quote author=Hood R.A.T. link=topic=5636.msg286406#msg286406 date=1301125108]
WHY DOES CROOK GOTTA WEAR SHIT WE CAN'T BUY?

that aint crooked...its budden....dont tell me u not only cant tell the difference between horse shoe gang members voices, but also cant tell the difference between pictures of slaughterhouse members? lmfao
[/quote]

To Be Honest, I didn't look at the picture before posting.
I just figured C.O.B. tee design = Crook wearing it, like usual.
My Bad -1 on me if I could, since I'm always saying read the fucking thread before you fucking post
(03-26-2011, 04:14 PM)Sprite Remix link Wrote:[quote author=Hood R.A.T. link=topic=5636.msg286406#msg286406 date=1301125108]
WHY DOES CROOK GOTTA WEAR SHIT WE CAN'T BUY?

[/quote]

LMAOOoo !!!

Man leave this "die hard" u gang/slaughterhouse fan alone. Cut him a break. I mean he knows everything.
(03-27-2011, 01:40 AM)OttawaCOB link Wrote:LMAOOoo !!!
Man leave this "die hard" u gang/slaughterhouse fan alone. Cut him a break. I mean he knows everything.

-1 for being a fag that can't read the post above before posting.

I only started to listen to HSG recently, like when Crook dropped Roll Up freestyle.
That In My Opinion, is when Crook fell off the wagon, hit his head, and is chasing after it tryin to get back on, sad thing is tho, that freestyle had the nigga driving the wagon stopping it for him 'cuz he/she felt sorry for him, so my question is

WHERE THE FUCK IS CROOK RUNNING TO??!!!!
huh? lol
I unno effex, I stopped reading a long time ago lol
i liked the part where he said "My Professional Opinion"