* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horse Shoe Gang vs Slaughterhouse
what is crooked's fanbase's opinion on his best group
rating them on number of ablums

HSG on top
^^ Rate them on solo albums, Slaughterhouse are winning
I am going to go with Slaughterhouse because each individual has a very different style and the group is very dynamic relative to HSG. Plus, i think how four different rappers from very different areas can come together, even squash beef (royce and budden) is pretty dope
Slaughterhouse. I love HSG but Slaughterhouse has my 2 favorite MC's ever in it (Joe Budden, Crooked I) and i love Royce and Joell. There is no way i could ask for a better group.
Slaughterhouse definitely...Theyre alot more well-rounded as a group, and theyre more competitive than HSG with each other, with them you can never expect who's gona steal the show (Royce on Fight Club, then Crooked on Rain Drops, etc.). With HSG, although everyone's got their fave in the group, most of the time its Capone stealing the show lol, even though Luci is my fave.
Man I gots to go wit HSG every song they touch is unbelievable. Now SH is super dope but i dont love every song they do like i love The shoes tracks
(03-28-2011, 02:19 AM)PWT503 link Wrote:Man I gots to go wit HSG every song they touch is unbelievable. Now SH is super dope but i dont love every song they do like i love The shoes tracks

I feel the same way. Every Horseshoe song is dope as fuck, sick punchlines, and a nasty flow. Really Horseshoe Gang is pretty young and already better than most rappers. It wouldnt suprise me if they achieve alot of great things. Slaughterhouse is Sick as fuck to, but sometimes i feel like they dont go as hard as HSG
(03-28-2011, 02:27 AM)Iman42 link Wrote:[quote author=PWT503 link=topic=5654.msg286584#msg286584 date=1301293149]
Man I gots to go wit HSG every song they touch is unbelievable. Now SH is super dope but i dont love every song they do like i love The shoes tracks

I feel the same way. Every Horseshoe song is dope as fuck, sick punchlines, and a nasty flow. Really Horseshoe Gang is pretty young and already better than most rappers. It wouldnt suprise me if they achieve alot of great things. Slaughterhouse is Sick as fuck to, but sometimes i feel like they dont go as hard as HSG
[/quote]

Agreed
U-gang for me