Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(NEW) Big K.R.I.T. - Return Of 4Eva Album is here!
Krit's album is finally here!

Download, listen and enjoy!!

http://www.returnof4eva.com/music.php
thanks
I downloaded this, it's my first Big K.R.I.T. project that i've listened to and i'm really feelin' it. Wasnt "Krit Wuz Here" available for free download too? I think i need to check that out. This dude definetly has alot of talent.
i deleted hometown hero part 1 with the quickness because it was terrible.  i haven't listened to his other stuff but i guess ill check these out tooo
(03-30-2011, 08:40 PM)J.P link Wrote:i deleted hometown hero part 1 with the quickness because it was terrible.   i haven't listened to his other stuff but i guess ill check these out tooo

damn, u really didnt like that song?? if u thought that was terrible then i cant promise u will like many of the songs on THIS project that much better. If u dont feel him despite giving this project a listen still then thats ok, not everyone is going to like krit.
i ment hometown hero part 1 mixtape. i haven't listened to hometown hero part II or big krit was here.  The first mixtape was jst about money and hustling which i heard over  a million times so first impression was a bit bland.  Ill def check his other ish  out though.
Reeling liking his new album, alot of quality tracks