Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse - Wack MC's
Well it's finally here, and I must say I'm a little disappointed, actually very. Oh well it's still cool I guess, but it seems I'm not the only one that feels that way..

http://www.zshare.net/download/57120568a35e41f0/

Thoughts?

EDIT : Added the CDQ
Nice, where did this leak from?? Is this against our forum policies?
I got it from JBTV, I don't see why it would be against forum policies. Whatever though, delete the link if you need to.
(03-16-2009, 04:31 AM)alphabet link Wrote: Well it's finally here, and I must say I'm a little disappointed, actually very. Oh well it's still cool I guess, but it seems I'm not the only one that feels that way..

http://www.zshare.net/audio/57118444cf415d6e/

Thoughts?

Im not actually disappointed, I like how the kept it to a 4 min standard song as if there gonna get any kind of radio play and mainstream attention, this is key really.

I really like it, there was always gonna be an element of over-expectation due to this been anticipated for the last few months. If this was released randomly without no prior knowledge I think you would like it a lot more.

Props on the link, +1.
(03-16-2009, 05:28 AM)PublicEnemyNo2 link Wrote: [quote author=alphabet link=topic=575.msg253069#msg253069 date=1237192264]
Well it's finally here, and I must say I'm a little disappointed, actually very. Oh well it's still cool I guess, but it seems I'm not the only one that feels that way..

http://www.zshare.net/audio/57118444cf415d6e/

Thoughts?

Im not actually disappointed, I like how the kept it to a 4 min standard song as if there gonna get any kind of radio play and mainstream attention, this is key really.

I really like it, there was always gonna be an element of over-expectation due to this been anticipated for the last few months. If this was released randomly without no prior knowledge I think you would like it a lot more.

Props on the link, +1.
[/quote]

Maybe. The beat just doesn't really do anything for me and this format of 4 verses and no hook is getting a bit tiresome, especially when the verses are average like in this track. As soon as I heard Crooked's first line I was like " *sigh* whatever".

I think the biggest problem is that they leaked this song way too early, they had a good thing going with the 1 song every month or so, but I wasn't expecting a SH track for a while which you would think would make me even more excited about this leaking but I just wasn't really hungry for one if that makes any sense.

And I highly doubt this will get any radio play, I dont think it was intended too either?
(03-16-2009, 04:56 AM)alphabet link Wrote: I got it from JBTV, I don't see why it would be against forum policies. Whatever though, delete the link if you need to.

Well Ill leave it up till Effex speaks on it but yea cheers for pointing the track out to us. I think the thing is that if this track is for sale or actually on an album and i think its on royce's than we dont promote the bootlegging of the material. But still onces its out there anyone can access it whichever website.
I uploaded a video on YouTube! peep it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTYgAg6nVz4
(03-16-2009, 04:31 AM)alphabet link Wrote: And I highly doubt this will get any radio play, I dont think it was intended too either?

No, I doubt it too, and Im sure thats not intended either, all Im saying is that its the first track they have done that is a 'standard' 4 min track which is what will be required if they do wanna put out anything for the radio.
(03-16-2009, 05:43 AM)BIGG Pene link Wrote: [quote author=alphabet link=topic=575.msg253071#msg253071 date=1237193791]
I got it from JBTV, I don't see why it would be against forum policies. Whatever though, delete the link if you need to.

Well Ill leave it up till Effex speaks on it but yea cheers for pointing the track out to us. I think the thing is that if this track is for sale or actually on an album and i think its on royce's than we dont promote the bootlegging of the material. But still onces its out there anyone can access it whichever website.
[/quote]

Royce just added it to his myspace so I think it's safe to say he purposely leaked it, either that or he just doesn't care.
Dope track.