I liked it, Royce bodied dat shit!!
After a fair few listens;

1 Royce
2 Joell
3 Crooked
4 Joey

Joell and Crooked was a close call.

Loving the track.
I gotta say, Crooked is my favorite rapper, but dammmnnn.. After these Slaughterhouse tracks Royce is damn near close.. He's been murdering all the shit he been on.
good to see a new track. I'm waiting for other songs... one of the dopest group in the rap game...
Sorry I'm late on this guys, we'll leave it up since it leaked right on Joey's forum with no dispute.

Just to clarify for the future, I think that for tracks that leak like this and just spread to different sites so fast there's no point in blocking them off the site. However, if the artist ever requests it taken down, it's coming down. By the way, I'm still holding strong on my no uploading retail released albums though.
(03-16-2009, 05:43 AM)BIGG Pene link Wrote: [quote author=alphabet link=topic=575.msg253071#msg253071 date=1237193791]
I got it from JBTV, I don't see why it would be against forum policies. Whatever though, delete the link if you need to.

But still onces its out there anyone can access it whichever website.

[/quote]

That's basically my view on it too. Check my post above.
I like it...But I always need new music at the moment so my standards aren't to high, That said I kinda think Crook flow doesn't go with the beat so great...

Which would be the first time I have said that..usually someone else says that and i cant hear it..so it could be just me but I thought his lyrics were onpoint like usual it was just that the beat didn't have you nodding your head with his lyrics if ya get wha I mean it really takes away from a verse
 Defective Crooked I Robot
bangin track, keep em coming s.h!!
Anyone else feel like hiphops over when average fans don't think this stuffs dope and saying that a whole slaughterhouse album would be dull...I know everyone has different tastes but

Damn It Boggles My Mind!
 Defective Crooked I Robot
(03-16-2009, 12:57 PM)ehbunner link Wrote: Anyone else feel like hiphops over when average fans don't think this stuffs dope and saying that a whole slaughterhouse album would be dull...I know everyone has different tastes but

Damn It Boggles My Mind!

I'm sure average Hip Hop fans would love it if they heard "ICE, CASH, CARS CLOTHES - NOW SNAP WITH IT" on the hook.