Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forget A C.O.B. Tee, or A Slaughterhouse Hood, Go Get Yourself 1 of These
http://www.solobycube.com/

hella more expensive than a C.O.B. Tee but there way better for two reasons

1. YOU CAN USE PAYPAL

2. It's a dope ass design

only downfall is internet only and no shipping out of the U.S. (as far as I can tell)
This nigga goes from a Crook to Cube fan overnight....smh.

How old are you ?
really? smh
(04-05-2011, 10:06 PM)OttawaCOB link Wrote:This nigga goes from a Crook to Cube fan overnight....smh.

How old are you ?

it's the other way around, I've always been a Cube supporter no matter what he does, I've only been a Crook fan since '98, & that is 9 years later than '89, although I believe they have different strengths and weaknesses

Cube gets his shit in-stores: Crook doesn't either 'cuz he can't or won't.

Cube releases albums: Crook doesn't

Crook freestyles a lot: Cube rarely does

Crook makes his shit more affordable: Cube goes a lil' overboard with pricing

Cube is known worldwide: Crook, well, let me put it this way, I know niggas who didn't even know who Crook was until Cube dissed him with that Crooked I For All Ages track

Cube has better designers for his clothing line: COB's best shirt is that Do Not Cock Block one

So yeah Crook got his strengths in some areas and weaknesses in others and it's the same with Cube

I'm just glad Crook didn't go thru with the Cube beef and dissed him 'cuz Cube woulda killed his ass

BTW: PWT I didn't even mean to shit on C.O.B. with the thread title
it's a pretty cool idea but probably would not buy it...
(04-05-2011, 10:15 PM)101dhs link Wrote:it's a pretty cool idea but probably would not buy it...

they're already out 101dhs, but you in Canada right
i know... I was just saying the idea behind it is pretty cool but its just not for me. I guess it would be awesome for highschool where you could listen to music all stealthily lol. I have no use for this that some normal headphones can't do
(04-05-2011, 10:41 PM)101dhs link Wrote:i know... I was just saying the idea behind it is pretty cool but its just not for me. I guess it would be awesome for highschool where you could listen to music all stealthily lol. I have no use for this that some normal headphones can't do

I see what you mean, but I thinkin like this as long as you wear it you can never forget your headphones, but it does get me wondering

Just what the fuck's next
comparing cube to crooked? not too sure about that...but since ya are,how come there was no comparison made about the two on the mic?  i think some on this planet have forgot what the fuck hip hop even is...
"I'm just glad Crook didn't go thru with the Cube beef and dissed him 'cuz Cube woulda killed his ass"
Man cube wouldnt stand a chance lyrically..  crook would destroy cubes old ass with a few bars.. cubes a legend but shit like "are we there yet"? pretyy much takes away from his street cred.. his rhymes are elementary.. crooks a monster  8)