Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
does anyone have any PWT songs before C.O.B.?
I'm really tryna get a few more P Dub songs on my PSP

what sucks is every time I google him I come up with some group called plain white tees

any links to mixtapes are welcome.
I know PWT been working on a project, I'll see if he can drop through and share some music in the mean time.
He used to drop songs on here all the time back about a year ago, i sent him a PM asking him to re-post them but he never responded to me.
found this shit.

PWT - Just A Song

but it ain't before C.O.B.

(04-09-2011, 09:50 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:I know PWT been working on a project, I'll see if he can drop through and share some music in the mean time.

^^^ you talking about the album on this website ^^^

http://www.pwtmusic.20fr.com/
Just a song was before COB. There are a few songs floating around out there from when i first got out of jail. I recorded a album real fast called 5 dollar Bill when i got out and at the time was still developing my style so to be honest i dont like none of my early stuff at all so i tried to take most of it off the net but i do have some tracks that were before COB ill try to find and post for yall.
(04-10-2011, 10:27 PM)PWT503 link Wrote:Just a song was before COB. There are a few songs floating around out there from when i first got out of jail. I recorded a album real fast called 5 dollar Bill when i got out and at the time was still developing my style so to be honest i dont like none of my early stuff at all so i tried to take most of it off the net but i do have some tracks that were before COB ill try to find and post for yall.

Are you still planning that "This Is My Religion" project? It'd be nice to get some new tracks out there.
(04-10-2011, 10:27 PM)PWT503 link Wrote:Just a song was before COB. There are a few songs floating around out there from when i first got out of jail. I recorded a album real fast called 5 dollar Bill when i got out and at the time was still developing my style so to be honest i dont like none of my early stuff at all so i tried to take most of it off the net but i do have some tracks that were before COB ill try to find and post for yall.

that's cool 'cuz I can uderstand that homie.

but I just want some more of your songs 'cuz I just feel like I don't have enough of 'em.

and It doesn't matter if it's before C.O.B. or not 'cuz you're a fuckin dope ass artist.

even though I only know of 5 tracks by you, I consider you better than Eminem, and that's 110% real talk my dawg.

'cuz when I first heard your style and flow, I was hooked, & that's faster than Eminem hooked me (it took his first LP for me to really see what he was capable of, you not so much),

'cuz you combine the real spit style of Marshall Mathers with the only concerned with killin beats style of Slim Shady, and make it  it sound gangsta & that's hard to do without a single LP or mixtape.
(04-10-2011, 10:35 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=PWT503 link=topic=5755.msg287629#msg287629 date=1302488833]
Just a song was before COB. There are a few songs floating around out there from when i first got out of jail. I recorded a album real fast called 5 dollar Bill when i got out and at the time was still developing my style so to be honest i dont like none of my early stuff at all so i tried to take most of it off the net but i do have some tracks that were before COB ill try to find and post for yall.

Are you still planning that "This Is My Religion" project? It'd be nice to get some new tracks out there.
[/quote]

Yeah i am i just more focused on the homies than myself  but im getting ready to start dropping new shit again real soon to hold yall over tell the album.
I dident want anybody to have my first cd cause it dosent reflect who i am as a artist now but ima give to yall anyway here in the next couple min im uploading it now lol dont laugh to hard i was young lol
http://www.mediafire.com/?54t87w67052yr01 there yall go thats from 04 lol
I haven't listened to it all P-Dub but what I can say is a re-issue with re-recording of vocals to match you're new style and a few more tracks, maybe a 40 or 50 min. freestyle cypher with you, Crook, HSG, Ad-vice, Iceman, the rest of SH, Karelezz (when he gets out), One-2, K-Young, Wolf Waang, and the rest of C.O.B., and new cover art, then PM it to EFFeX to have him add it to the Projects section as a B.O.S.S. Board Exclusive, would be doper than white coke.