Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Text box
I've noticed when your post gets too tall, whenever you type, the message takes the screen to the top of the box.
Any way to fix that?
What do you mean, like when you type a letter on your computer it scrolls to the top, I've been having that problem on some computers, all on the same browser, so I think it's a glitch on the individual computer, not a problem on the site itself
(04-14-2011, 02:49 PM)Hood R.A.T. link Wrote:What do you mean, like when you type a letter on your computer it scrolls to the top, I've been having that problem on some computers, all on the same browser, so I think it's a glitch on the individual computer, not a problem on the site itself
Nah, not the computer screen. I mean the text box itself. When you type a letter, it scrolls to the top of the box. Not on the quick reply, the full one. Once you get far enough down it does it. Try it.
(04-14-2011, 03:08 PM)iKING link Wrote:[quote author=Hood R.A.T. link=topic=5800.msg287958#msg287958 date=1302806945]
What do you mean, like when you type a letter on your computer it scrolls to the top, I've been having that problem on some computers, all on the same browser, so I think it's a glitch on the individual computer, not a problem on the site itself
Nah, not the computer screen. I mean the text box itself. When you type a letter, it scrolls to the top of the box. Not on the quick reply, the full one. Once you get far enough down it does it. Try it.
[/quote]that's what I meant to say, but yeah I've experienced it before, but it's not a problem for every computer, try using a different one, and see if it does it.
Well say it is my computer. How do I fix it?
when it did that with me I just deleted the cookies and restarted the computer I was on, then it worked just fine
LOL I did it and it works. Thanks.
glad to help
Very strange, I haven't seen that yet. Thanks for the tip though, I'll know how to fix it in the future, lol.