Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EFFeX Don't Forget Your Power..
I've been on this board for damn near 2 years now and it was always the best forum i could find on the internet because it wasn't filled with stupid people spamming everything. It was just about Crooked fans getting together debating which tracks are the best or having casual conversations about Crooked and his career. Within in the last 2 months this board is turning into a bunch of Spam and middle school conversations. It's causing me to not even log on here consistently anymore because it's so annoying. To finish my point...EFFeX dont forget you have the power to block these people who are slowly destroying this awesome website you work hard on. I know i'm not the only one who is completely irratated by these few people who come on here and act like middle schoolers. Hopefully it can be resolved and this board can go back to normal.
I've been trying to be more proactive to be honest with you. I do apologize about not being as active, I've been pretty busy. I try to give everyone a fair shot, but some people just never learn (as you can see).

We'll get it back under control, I promise. I owe it to the people like you who have kept this forum alive for so long.

(04-24-2011, 03:15 PM)RAJON RONDO link Wrote:lol

I think it's probably time for you to change your signature pic in all honesty, don't you agree? We dealt with that problem already, lol.
(04-24-2011, 03:17 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=RAJON RONDO link=topic=5856.msg288531#msg288531 date=1303672509]
lol

I think it's probably time for you to change your signature pic in all honesty, don't you agree? We dealt with that problem already, lol.
[/quote]

if i have your word that he's gone for good i'll remove the pic Big Grin
(04-24-2011, 02:31 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:I've been on this board for damn near 2 years now and it was always the best forum i could find on the internet because it wasn't filled with stupid people spamming everything. It was just about Crooked fans getting together debating which tracks are the best or having casual conversations about Crooked and his career. Within in the last 2 months this board is turning into a bunch of Spam and middle school conversations. It's causing me to not even log on here consistently anymore because it's so annoying. To finish my point...EFFeX dont forget you have the power to block these people who are slowly destroying this awesome website you work hard on. I know i'm not the only one who is completely irratated by these few people who come on here and act like middle schoolers. Hopefully it can be resolved and this board can go back to normal.

#CoSign times a hun'ed thousand trillion.

Every new thread backfires and turns into I have the biggest penis size on the internet debate.
Even though I've been a contributor to this type of shit in recent weeks, I agree with 509, but I don't think simply deleting accounts is gonna solve it, I tried to stop it with my own thread in the General Discussion Board, but niggas refuse to use it 'cuz I created it.
But I do think EFFeX should create a board, where we can have arguments like that & diss each other, but with forum members like #*removed*, Rodger Ramrod, myself, & anita_job, doing that will only limit it, but EFFeX & Mods will at least have somewhere to move the posts in meaningful threads, to threads in that board, that belong there, & that's where the problem lies, we just don't have a place to debate freely & have bs arguments & diss each other on this forum, & thus EFFeX or the Mods don't have a place to move conversations that stray from the main topic...... yet.
(04-24-2011, 02:31 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:I've been on this board for damn near 2 years now and it was always the best forum i could find on the internet because it wasn't filled with stupid people spamming everything. It was just about Crooked fans getting together debating which tracks are the best or having casual conversations about Crooked and his career. Within in the last 2 months this board is turning into a bunch of Spam and middle school conversations. It's causing me to not even log on here consistently anymore because it's so annoying. To finish my point...EFFeX dont forget you have the power to block these people who are slowly destroying this awesome website you work hard on. I know i'm not the only one who is completely irratated by these few people who come on here and act like middle schoolers. Hopefully it can be resolved and this board can go back to normal.
cosign this powerful statement.
some dudes in here (especially newer members) need to show some more respect to the mods.  all the mod bashing and subliminal trolling needs to stop.  it's not our fault crook hasn't dropped an album.
(04-24-2011, 03:16 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:I've been trying to be more proactive to be honest with you. I do apologize about not being as active, I've been pretty busy. I try to give everyone a fair shot, but some people just never learn (as you can see).

We'll get it back under control, I promise. I owe it to the people like you who have kept this forum alive for so long.

I appreciate you hookin' up with a website like this to support Crooked. All of us owe you EFFeX. I just don't want to see this website turn into trash because stupid people come around talking nonsense.

To Hood R.A.T. Why do we need a place to diss each other? There is no reason to diss anyone. This is a forum for Crooked/C.O.B./Treacherous and were all fans here. We all support these artists and love their music. If you disagree with someone, state your opinion with intelligence and intellect. I look at posts and i see someone talking about someone sucking Crook's Dick or Royce's dick and i dont understand that. If you disagree with someone just ignore it. It's completely futile to come on here and say stuff like that.
do we have an ignore user feature where it just blocks their posts for us?

and 509, why is it you always have the same opinion as me? haha
(04-25-2011, 02:37 AM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:do we have an ignore user feature where it just blocks their posts for us?

and 509, why is it you always have the same opinion as me? haha

Haha i have no idea man. If i'm not mistaken, you and i are some of the originals on this forum, so maybe that has something to do with it. Lol