Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That whole illuminati bullshit
my name is Abraham, I'm 17 years old, used to live in the ghetto  and I've been studying this whole conspiracy a lot and I've got a good "bird's eye view" about it. But the thing with me is that I can get into detail about this, and I won't give you any bullshit info either. It was like a whole year  just studying this, smoking blunts and talking to my cousin about this. This is what i feel about the Illuminati or NWO conspiracy as I've grown to call it.. So I'm sorry that if I write too much..

Honestly, the whole illuminati conspiracy is something that I've grown to... What is the word to put it.. "accept".. Think of it as an everyday thing we "see". You  know? For example;  we wake up and look at coffee and pass by it like if it was nothing.  Do i think Farhan is part of the conspiracy group  and that being Islam means he is not? Honestly, being Islam does not refute him to be an Illuminati.  go Google any REAL Freemason website and go look at the "how to join" sections of it. All you need to be is the age of 18, any race, and any religion and as long as you believe in A God.  I've read a book written by Mark Booth, called the Secret History of the World and even though I don't believe EVERYTHING written in the book, I always keep an open mind and study what is written to see if it is true or not. The book explains how the illuminati infiltrated the Freemason Lodge and a whole bunch of other things about "positive" energy and "negative" energy. Freemasons can go way back in time. I believe  to the Jesus era, if not, then after the Jesus era. Have you ever heard of Knights Templars?  I believe at first, they were the good guys. Even though they did kill people, they tried hard to keep their secrets safe.. and a secret. What you should do with these Farhan videos is  Learn and study on your free time to see if it is true or not. That's what I did and through that I found my "own enlightenment." I'll explain to you what i mean by that later.

All religions of the world, that talks about One-universal God are true, but during that point in time. As time passes, there is a constant evolution of consciousness (the way we think). We've got new words, languages, figurative speeches, traditions and ect. Even today, if you look at society on a camera's view, you'll notice we are in fact going through this evolution of consciousness. We've got more "individualism" and we've also got people learning about this "Illuminati." Most of this is influenced by the same  NWO groups, or the NWO ancestor group -The Illuminati. Now remember, I'm not saying all of the things that happen around the world are because of them. I don't want to sound paranoid lol.
Honestly, to me, it's really hard to explain the evolution of consciousness going on today, so I'm just going  to explain the NWO group's agendas/goals.

One recurring question/comment that people have of the illuminati, or an NWO group is "Where do you get this info from?" or "if they were a secret society than why do we know about them/learn about them." The answer/truth is simple. They allow some information about them to be released. They give us enough information so that we can know about them, but not enough information to know what they are actually about. They allow our conscious to evolve to a certain extent, you get me now?
So that's why I believe Farhan has to be part of it. If not, than he is a very smart dude. IDK... honestly... i have so many things to say about this whole conspiracy... But i'll tell you this most important message..
This whole Conspiracy.. It is designed to fuck with your mind... your consciousness. You see... learning about all this illuminati stuff... Our consciousness evolves.. Our eyes open VERY LITTLE. Making us believe we can see good from evil. We don't know Good and Evil... So far it is how we perceive it. You can say one thing is evil, and i can say it isn't, and that it is good.
Islam and Christianity believes in Jesus as the Messiah. The only difference is that in Islam, they don't believe that Jesus is the begotten son of God/Allah, but they do believe he was divinely born from a virgin named Mary. Jewish people do not believe that Jesus was the messiah.  In fact they are still waiting for the day for there messiah to finally come. here is the thing that trips me out thou... in the Bible and in the Qur'an... It says the false messiah will come first... He will deceive many people into making them worship him as the promised Messiah. But i cannot say that the Jews are wrong, what if are the right ones? What if Islam is right? What if Christianity is right?
This is where I started to become Enlightened in my own way. Only God can judge people. I cannot. I'll continue to Pray to the God of Abraham, because that is what all three of these religions believe in. The God Of Abraham, the Universal God. Now i am not saying to not believe in Jesus, or Not believe in Islamic Jesus . You believe what you feel is right. Just have faith in the God of Abraham and just Practice his Messages.  His messages is not to kill... be prejudice... His message is to love and obey. Throughout the old testament, I've noticed that that was God's main message for us. To love each other! But he gives us test for a reason. To see if we will actually love eachother without life being easy you feel me? Because honestly, are you going to learn if life was all easy? No! 
Example on Genisis 11:1 "Now the whole world had one language and a common speech. As men moved eastward, the found a plain in Shinar and settled there. They said to eachother, 'Come, let's make bricks and bake them thoroughly.' They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar. Then they said, 'Come let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves and not be scattered over the face of the Earth.' But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower that the men were building. The Lord said 'If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand eachother.' So the Lord scattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city."
The Lord did this because he knew that if everyone was not different from each other, everything would be peaceful, he knew that they would not learn the actual definition of love.
Like America during the colonist ages.. The blacks were enslaved and treated horribly, because they were different.  It would have been different if everyone were the same, right? But look, we've just barely learn to integrate with eachother! That is us learning to love, like God/Allah wants us to do.
Trust me... i have so much to write about God wanting us to love eachother... from Noah..to Moses.. But I'll just give you the Commandment Jesus Gave us, and I'm pretty sure it's similar in the Qur'an,
'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.' "This is the great and foremost commandment. "And a second is like it, 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets." (Matthew 22:37-40)
"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another." ( John 13:34-35)
"Whatever you want others to do for you, do so for them, for this is the Law and the Prophets." ( Matthew 7:12)
"But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward in heaven will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men." ( Luke 6:35)
"Whoever wishes to become great among you shall be your servant; and whoever wishes to be first among you shall be slave of all. For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve and to give His life a ransom for many." ( Mark 10:43-45)
"If I then, the Lord and the Teacher, washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another's feet. For I gave you an example that you also should do as I did to you." ( John 13:14-15)

You understand this?

Let me give you  my main message...
Keep this in your heart, and on your mind, and pass it on to every human being.
This whole conspiracy is also designed to make us feel inferior .
But what was the teachings of Jesus? To love one another, and that no-one is better than the other.
So just because in every video, news, media, pictures, rumor, said that the illuminati are strong... and that they have all these things, military... bombs... ect.. Just remember.. do not be afraid... Because it was through us regular people that all these nations were formed by, it was through us that they got rich, it was through us that they rose and got their power, it was through us and us only. They could not do it themselves. They use us, because they truly need us. They are no better than us just as we are not better than them. But truthfully we should all be POSITIVE. Positive energy. Don't ever think you can't do anything! It is what you set your mind into! and the mind is a very powerful weapon! They try to lock our minds to an inferior feeling, but fuck that! You've got to be positive all the time of your life. If you fail once, try again, and again, and again until you make it. Because you are never weak! We have the universal God on our side, we have our determined mind. Remember that!
And if you aethiest, Just always keep your head up! This goes out to all my brothers. Black, Brown, White, Yellow, Pink, Purple, Christian, Muslim, Non Believers, Jews, and ect...
best intro post on this site!
Hell yeah man, i've got love for people, so i might as well post this know what i mean?
I havent read through your whole post but what do you think of the whole selling your soul to the devil for riches stuff?Isn't that what the secret societies are about?
thats a lot of reading lol,  but props man  that was a good read.

your post is quite interesting its all over the places,  and some of the things you talk about i'm not sure and i can't comment because i don't know what your taking about,  I'll try to get my 2 cents in on some of the stuff you said in my perspective and from what i believe and understand  here we goo..
mines probably gonna sound all over the place also but bare with me..

Knights of the templars.  they are defenders of the christian faith originally on wars warding off islamic armies for control of jerusalem,  i don't think they were good guys per se,  like we will get to that later.
But the templars were the product of the crusades,  it was a pyramid apex with God at the top, followed by kings, lords,  knigths, then middles class, lower class. people would give vast amount of money to the templars and the'd us it to protect their faith of the people  but like most things they got greedy.  they were rummors of them being in league with the Assasins,  not talking about ninjas here, but  the one Created by Hassan Sabbah  assasin tactics that still function to this very day. it was down hill from their.

Gods message. I agree totally i;ve read the bible once throughout cover to cover and it has its shares of fillers,  some of the the stuff like didn't make any sense, and some are just not interesting,  for example  Numbers,  its was basically  about numbers, like decendancts and varius names passed down,  number of people in each tribes of israel. and  it was painful trying to get through deutrononomy,  talking about every little detail of the sacrifices and gift offerings and the temples and tent buildings.  I enjoyed  the new testament a lot more.  my favourite book is gotta be Romans and Corinthians 1 and 2.

maybe part of the reason i don't believe everything in the bible is because i don't understand it, But the book of romans and corinthians  as well as the book of job  those 2 me stand out the most like they

speak real life shit.  stuff that still goes on to this day. 

about not knowing Good and Evil.
well said homie but i personally believe in a higher power and when you made that post this quote from the book of romana pop up to my brain

I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it
is sin living in me. 18 For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature.[a] For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. 19 For I do not do the good I want to
do, but the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. 20 Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it. 21 So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. 22 For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; 23 but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. 24 What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death?

its a grey area,  i really don't know what good and evil is.  I mean like growing up i was raised by rules, laws, values, beliefs the whole combo number 7 set rules on what is good and evil.    and as ii got older it def not black and white anymore.  more grey  I'm not saying like killing people is good!  and if it says on the bible its bad and dun its BAD!  like i would lose my mind if everything hting i do i go back and think if its good or evil. I just try to leave that shit to God. Like  i believe a day will come for judgement of me and of others, I can't,  even if I have some choice, I can't control everysingle aspect that goes on in my life whether its good or evil,  because i don't have the true knowledge of what those 2 orgins mean.  But i do know love and when i feel that shit you know it feels good.. It feels GREAT  positive feeling . 

at the same time some of the shit i know is wrong  same feeling but knowing its wrong i still do those things  that Lust,

from what i read and understood,  Abraham is  the father of all 3 Moses, Jesus, and muhammed,  which started the judaism, christianity and islam.  Abraham  had 2 sons,  Issac and ismael,  and at the dome of the rock,  he sacrificed his son Issac, but the muslims believe it was ismaahel that was suppose to be sacrified, not issac theres been so much conflict in the middle east israel/ jerusalem because of these 3 its ridiculous,    jerusalem was controlled from all factions more times than i have toes i can't remember really.  but from what i read ,  i haven't been to jerusalem, i want to thoug, but they got the dome of the rock,  the western wall where jews pray and christians go to pray at church of holy sepulchre,  which is like all stone throw away from each other, its crazy.  Religion kills lol

i haven't read the quran at all. i want to though.  the bible talks about abunch of false prophets though, not just one.  and  about the anti-christ, 

and i don't think that dude is gonna come out with a 2 horns and a tail and pitchfork with fires  thats hollywood's protayal.  how is he supppose to deceive the world looking like that,  he is a fallen angel and probably looks like one, deceiver.

Yeah like i said also I believe in God as well. one true GOD.  its easy to say,  like  i don't go to church anymore,  im not down with the recited prayers at all. I grew up a catholic,  but I am christian to the core,  people through out the centuries justsplitted this shit to benefit them and their pockets  you got so many factions and sets of this  and they all hate each other.

i work with this dude who grew up in europe and he is straight OG.  like an  old man, he's given me like a history lesson of what he witnessed,  iin albania, greece, italy  orthodox here, luteran here, batists,
born again and  all the killings of protestants vs catholics in ireland.  like  he coudnl't believe it,  people are out killing each other because their god is btter than his god and her god.

and thats some real shit,  Love is amazing,  I feel it.  theres been so many times I wanted to kill myself if it wasn't for love I'd long be dead.    and I know  i fuck up everyday, I fuck up.  I try to walk with god
ya feel me, but the other dude is just right behind trying to lead me astray.  matthew 6:24 says it best  you cannot serve both god and money,  and thats gonna be one of my main obstacles in this world.   
some times I lead towards one things because I say whats the point of all the money i need for what?  life is shorts,  but also sometimes  theres peoeple  here still left I care about and they can't just be there suffering ya feel me.   

call me delusional,  im sane btw,  i ain't gonna go stab an atheist with a crucifix  or splash someone with holy water every time they diss God.  Like Jay-z can talk all the bs he wan'ts he ain't slapping shit outta no body.  he can't touch the LORD.  like  i don't try to force my beliefs on to others at all. i got some atheists friends and they are good people,  i just let shit be i can't control others views.  i try to stay away from self-righteousness because thats not God's teaching was bout.  everyday i ask for forgiveness,  its hard  to forgive people  like their actions and their speech but if don't forgive them and i ask God to forgive what does tha tmake  me?  its tough  , one of my struggles is that love others enemies.

and about this whole illuminati shit, I was scared i admit,  all this one world order yadi yada ,  theres only so much youtube videos I can watch with this stuff  and the star wars imperial march music playing    like i was watching and reaindg and reliazed, i was paying more attention to this bullshit  than what was really going on. like i know they exists,  opposiitons exists.  government dont give a fuck about us.  if government in mexico, venunzuale,  brazil, phillipines, somalia,  russia,  if they government can be corrupted, why can't the U.S.?  it ain't some myth  people love that Money. the whole world is Circle of Bosses.

its not like im giving up. I just focus on the positive not the negatives,  let the LORD deal with this when the time comes, 

God never gave up on me, and I never will on him!  no matter what.  sssut Sssutt
I read all your post man! That shit is good. Trying to follow God's rules is a very hard thing to do, because of sin dwelling in us. I love that quote. Like, people in the hood, sometimes the only way to survive is kill. Or if you have had a family member die, you are gonna want to go out and shoot whoever did it or is related to that person. But it is just a repeating cycle that the fucking system want us to do, ya know what i mean?

What is the first thought a person has when they hear on the news, "A man is arrested after yada yada child molesting."
Most people will say "jail him" or "people like him deserves to die".
But who are we to judge? We ain't God. No-one is better than anyone here on Earth.
The righteous thing to say first is "I pray that that man receives help." and of course to "jail" him.

Thanks for giving me info of the Knights Templars. I'ma check more about it!
And shit my religion is just to believe in the God of Abraham, worship, and follow the messages he gave us. That simple.
and you've been talking about the Jerusalem and that dome shit. Something happened a while back over there. In fact i had made a video of it. check it out
<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-mOgY7uGfzA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-mOgY7uGfzA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mOgY7uGfzA

oh btw, in islam the son was never sacrificed, instead it ws a test and when it came down to it, god replaced the boy with a ram. as fo which some, its not known, as its not mentioned in the quran, but i cant remember why, but you are rigth we do take it as ishmael
To be honest I have been researching this "bullshit" for almost 5 years and came across a lot of information and only at the end took me about a year trying to link/filter the information together and backing it up with other "theories" or point of views and only from a few months a started a personal blog about

http://www.illuminati-bs.com

Trying to reach out to people's interest with another way on such information.

Will glad to hear your feedback/comments
http://www.batr.org/totalitariancollectivism/index.html
(06-04-2011, 08:30 PM)Slashz link Wrote:To be honest I have been researching this "bullshit" for almost 5 years and came across a lot of information and only at the end took me about a year trying to link/filter the information together and backing it up with other "theories" or point of views and only from a few months a started a personal blog about

http://www.illuminati-bs.com

Trying to reach out to people's interest with another way on such information.

Will glad to hear your feedback/comments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki50um8IYRg

just wondering if this is a video made by you, because some of the people on that list should not be on there...