Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama Re-Election Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB5JHxEApfo  Big Grin
i seriously hope you're not seriously thinking that this guy should get another term...
(05-02-2011, 05:24 PM)yanthrax link Wrote:i seriously hope you're not seriously thinking that this guy should get another term...

You didn't watch the video.
(05-02-2011, 05:24 PM)yanthrax link Wrote:i seriously hope you're not seriously thinking that this guy should get another term...
hey, he did what the Bushes could not do, HE KILLED OSAMA BIN LADEN, & Game predicted that
has this site turned fuckin republican? bunch of fucking half-wits. Don't see whats wrong with using drones to fight a war that bush started instead of risking the lives of our armed forces.
fuck obama

hes got too many nutriders out there who fail to see how hes fucking up our budget
[Image: startsfriday.jpg]
(05-03-2011, 02:38 PM)RAJON RONDO link Wrote:fuck obama
What's Up Rush Limbaugh? Big Grin

damn nigga, I didn't know you were a Crooked I fan.

what else didn't we know about you?
lmao  you think Limbaugh is the only american who hates Obama?

evidently you have been brainwashed

i'm neither repub or democrat.
neither am i it is all divide an conquer. why separate us? i do not think just one way, i am conservative on certain subjects and liberal on others as every other HUMAN being. I find it a little too convenient that he all of a sudden killed a person who was dying of all sorts of organ failures as early as 2001 and who was on dialysis running in and out of caves.

with that said no i do not trust obama or his cabinet haha and i wanted to believe in him but he proved me wrong i guess the last real president we had was Kennedy but in all honesty all i ask of you is that you do not believe all of the shit that is spoon fed to you and for you to analyze all of the information that is given and come to your own conclusion and dont just follow what people say and accept it as fact

"were you taught to think or do you think for yourself?" - crooked i Bossacre