Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse "Hard Knock TV Interview pt. 2"

Quote:Last week the Slaughterhouse super-group had the opportunity to sit down with Hard Knock TV and discuss their upcoming sophomore release as well as several other topics. The second installment from that interview is now available online and the Slaughters reveal further information.

On the latest segment from Slaughterhouse's Hard Knock TV interview, the group touches on their own solo projects, their musical influences, the importance of broadening your horizons as well as several additional topics. The interview is certainly a lot deeper than the previous installment and fans will most definitely appreciate their honesty. Please check out the new feature by using the embedded video player.

If you are interested in checking out the first installment of the Hard Knock TV interview, please make sure to click the "related" link. In the mean time, keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further news updates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9EWkCEX_...ture=feedu

Related: http://www.thebossboard.com/article?newid=926
Thanks for posting...i was looking forward to this.
Crooked's "know what I'm saying" phrase gets annoying, and I feel like Joell is too stuck in the 90's and just hates current life.
(05-09-2011, 08:30 PM)aLCapone link Wrote:Crooked's "know what I'm saying" phrase gets annoying, and I feel like Joell is too stuck in the 90's and just hates current life.
What's funny about that is the majority of black dudes use the "know what I'm saying" and "know what I'm talking bout" in their speech. I know I do lol. So it's not really a big deal

LoL, I have a real bad habit of saying "Know what I'm saying" almost in every other sentence.

Real nice interview though, I liked this one better than the first one.
joell ortiz- 'people are listening to music with their eyes'

crooked i 'then we not for you,i dont need everyone in the world to buy my fucking record dog'

LMAO howyah!

anyways if you cant tell these muks about hiphop...well then theyre just not for you.

also quoted by budden- sut sut

lol
howyah! LMAO
(05-09-2011, 08:30 PM)aLCapone link Wrote:Crooked's "know what I'm saying" phrase gets annoying, and I feel like Joell is too stuck in the 90's and just hates current life.

Dog u obviously dont know what he's sayin..... and how can you hate on somebody who might be stuck in the 90's???? it was the golden era for rap... you must be one of these new generation babies that is in love wit Lil B huh??? gethafuckouttahea...... you know what im sayin??/
(05-10-2011, 01:22 PM)blazincheech link Wrote:[quote author=aLCapone link=topic=5970.msg289362#msg289362 date=1304987448]
Crooked's "know what I'm saying" phrase gets annoying, and I feel like Joell is too stuck in the 90's and just hates current life.

Dog u obviously dont know what he's sayin..... and how can you hate on somebody who might be stuck in the 90's???? it was the golden era for rap... you must be one of these new generation babies that is in love wit Lil B huh??? gethafuckouttahea...... you know what im sayin??/
[/quote]
I take it you're referring to Joell's taste in music when you say he's stuck in the 90's. Well, if you're a skilled rapper who looking for some inspiration when putting it down with your pen game, how can you blame Joell!

What rappers have you seen from this past decade (the 2000's) that are worth looking up to that have been put out there for the masses to hear? The only one that even comes close is Talib Kweli. And Eminem if you consider him from this era.
(05-10-2011, 05:10 PM)TrueHopTunes link Wrote:[quote author=blazincheech link=topic=5970.msg289392#msg289392 date=1305048124]
[quote author=aLCapone link=topic=5970.msg289362#msg289362 date=1304987448]

[/quote]
I take it you're referring to Joell's taste in music when you say he's stuck in the 90's. Well, if you're a skilled rapper who looking for some inspiration when putting it down with your pen game, how can you blame Joell!

What rappers have you seen from this past decade (the 2000's) that are worth looking up to that have been put out there for the masses to hear? The only one that even comes close is Talib Kweli. And Eminem if you consider him from this era.
[/quote]Well there's Game (even though most of the members on this forum has their problems with him), he's got pretty good introspective tracks like Start from Scratch, Like Father Like Son, Game's Pain, My Life, Dreams (from The Documentary), & Better Days just to name a few.

I also wanna say Crooked I, simply because we really didn't get that much from him until after Death Row, which was around '04, but he hasn't been introduced to the masses...... yet.