Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official "Planet COB Vol. 2" Album Discussion Thread (Now Available)

[Image: planet_cob2_albumcover.jpg]

Quote:In August of 2010 Crooked I released the Planet COB Vol. 1 digital EP to the world in an effort to promote not only the Circle of Bosses movement, but his brand new website as well. It is now one year later and the latest chapter in the Planet COB saga has been unleashed to the world.

Crooked I and the Circle of Bosses' brand new compilation Planet COB Vol. 2 is now available for purchase through digital outlets. The project features 15 brand new songs from all members of the Circle of Bosses family and includes Crooked I's latest single Pac & Biggie. If you are a supporter of the Circle of Bosses movement, this is a must-have addition to your collection. For additional information regarding the project, please visit the Planet COB website.

In additional Circle of Bosses news, Crooked I recently released a brand new music video from his upcoming Million Dollar Story album. If you are interested in checking out the video, please use the "related" link or visit our Gallery section.

Track List

1. Crooked I – Pac & Biggie
2. Coniyac feat. Horseshoe G.A.N.G. – COB Bosses
3. Sauce Tha Boss feat. Julius Luciano – California Swag
4. Iceman – Look Up
5. Horseshoe G.A.N.G. – Brand New
6. Tha1 feat. Matt Le-on & Miles High – High Life
7. Coniyac – Keep The Club Rockin
8. Sauce Tha Boss feat. Julius Luciano – Diamonds
9. Karelezz feat. Crooked I & Advice – Die Slow
10. PWT feat. Crooked I – Displacement
11. Iceman feat. DJ F-Plus – Callin Me
12. Crooked I feat. Keana – We Made It
13. Coniyac feat. Crooked I – Green Zone
14. Horseshoe G.A.N.G. – All Day
15. Crooked I – All I Know
16. B.O.S.S. & A Gangster (Digital Pre-Order Bonus)

Purchase: http://www.planetcob.com/store/
Looking forward to it. Thanks for the heads up.
Cover is way better than the first one. I hope the content matches.
Thanks for the news, that Planet Cob Vol.1 was a great spin, i hope vol.2 give me the same feel.
That song with him & K-Young called "Gangstas Cry" was on some other shit, i heard it was for his unreleased album "B.O.S.S Music"? i hope this time Crooked i Will put a unreleased song from "B.O.S.S Music" on it.

I red on Planetcob.com that the 1st single from the upcoming ep will called "PAC & Biggie" and the ep will come at the end of June?
he better! no MDS, this should make up for it. Tongue

what can isay i cant help being negative
(06-07-2011, 01:57 PM)Odd Future link Wrote:I red on Planetcob.com that the 1st single from the upcoming ep will called "PAC & Biggie" and the ep will come at the end of June?

That's the word...

As far as unreleased B.O.S.S. tracks, I'd rather just hear new music at this point.
(06-07-2011, 02:34 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=Odd Future link=topic=6081.msg290343#msg290343 date=1307469458]
I red on Planetcob.com that the 1st single from the upcoming ep will called "PAC & Biggie" and the ep will come at the end of June?

That's the word...

As far as unreleased B.O.S.S. tracks, I'd rather just hear new music at this point.
[/quote]

I hear you, but i thought for a bonus track at the end of the upcoming ep.
Any idea if their gonna be pressing any hard copies?
There will be hard copies + various packages available including new COB T-Shirt.

It's a full LP not an EP.

Thanks for the clarification bro!

You already know I'm copping the deluxe package, lol.