Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horse Shoe G.A.N.G. - "Let's Do That" (prod. by Take F.Light)

Quote:On July 12th, Horse Shoe G.A.N.G. fans will be blessed with brand new music from the group as they will be appearing on the upcoming Planet COB Vol. 2 album. In the mean time the group has released an exclusive banger to the Internet.

On the Horse Shoe G.A.N.G.'s new track Let's Do That, the group spits their light speed signature flow over production by Take F.Light. Members of The B.O.S.S. Board Online Community will immediately recognize Take F.Light's name as he's an integral part of our community. It's certainly exciting to see the Shoe Gang linking up with long time supporters on a musical level. We encourage everyone to check out the new record by using our embedded music player.

If you are interested in keeping up with Horse Shoe G.A.N.G. and Take F.Light, please follow them on their respective Twitter accounts. In the mean time, please keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further news updates.

Download / Stream: http://thebossboard.com/audio.php?sonid=371
sick beat, but not sure it goes with them.
(06-20-2011, 03:38 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:sick beat, but not sure it goes with them.

Thanks fam!! and HSG has rhymed over numerous different sounds I thought they meshed with this one Well..lol
who wants to be a millionaire lol
^haha i peeped that too

sick beat take flight

dope track
Man I dunno what you on shaffaaf27, these type of beats have HSG written all over them.

Dope production Take F.Light and the HSG...expected nothing less really, they KILLED IT
not denying the beat was  brilliant, nor am i denying that they killed it, i just didnt feel the mix.
My dude Take Flight on that boss shit, congrats homie!
(06-20-2011, 08:46 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:My dude Take Flight on that boss shit, congrats homie!

Lol..Thanks Fam!! I appreciate all the love! This is the first Track Off of my Beat Tape "F.Light Years Ahead (Vol.1)"..I dont have a release date yet but I can promise it has SOME HEAT on it..lol
Word, make sure to keep us updated on it.