Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Budden Interview w/ IMC (Video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-IbhsIAk...r_embedded

Apparently he's scrapping The Great Escape album title, I'm disapointed because I think that whole concept was dope and The Great Escape was a great way to finish it up, hopefully we still get an album this year though.
Damn that's whack. I wanted to see a song called "Great Escape" with an Eminem feature. They both belong in straightjackets although for different reasons.
if the project is finished hopefully we'll get it soon. knowing joe probably not tho
I think the first hint that he was dropping the Great Escape title was "Real Estate" off of MM4.5. That would've been the opening track of Great Escape I think.
'we dont give a fuck' and 'i dont give a fuck'

i wonder how many more times he ll have to say it before everyone gets it,these dudes are about hip hop.
(06-27-2011, 04:27 PM)anita_job link Wrote:I think the first hint that he was dropping the Great Escape title was "Real Estate" off of MM4.5. That would've been the opening track of Great Escape I think.

Yeah, that track was originally supposed to the intro to TGE. It's a shame he scrapped it because it would've been the perfect opener for that album.