5. Neva Stop Me (2:36)
6. Gon Be Okay (2:23)
7. The Wilderness (3:29)
8. I Hate Myself (5:45)
9. Get It While It's Good (3:36)
10. I Seen That Light (4:02)
11. My Last Chance (4:04)
12. One Time (Remix) (4:00)
I admit im not the biggest lil b fan but this album is pretty solid imo. When u hear songs like Wonton Soup, Im justin bieber, im ellen degeneres and shit of that nature its understandable why some hip hop fans would not like him at all BUT when he gets serious and does songs like The Age of information, cold war, i am the hood, the trap and most of the songs on THIS album, hes really decent. Now he might not have the dopest rhyme schemes nor the best delivery & flow even when hes being serious but the messages are real positive on this album and the beats are dope. Musicially, its a good album overrall. I’m sure there are some members here that have already written off lil b based on the album title and his previous work, but give this a chance. It might suprise you.

this is gay, and get this shit the fuck outtta here. deff sum tom fuckery going on here, how u gon support a dude who gets shit like this done to him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrX3yRQxO6c
(07-02-2011, 06:43 PM)blazincheech link Wrote:this is gay, and get this shit the fuck outtta here. deff sum tom fuckery going on here, how u gon support a dude who gets shit like this done to him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrX3yRQxO6c

I'm sure you took the time to listen to the album before offering that valuable comment??

BTW real talk, that nigga lil nico is a bitch for sucker punching lil b like that.
(07-02-2011, 06:37 PM)g-kal2010 link Wrote:I admit im not the biggest lil b fan but this album is pretty solid imo. When u hear songs like Wonton Soup, Im justin bieber, im ellen degeneres and shit of that nature its understandable why some hip hop fans would not like him at all BUT when he gets serious and does songs like The Age of information, cold war, i am the hood, the trap and most of the songs on THIS album, hes really decent. Now he might not have the dopest rhyme schemes nor the best delivery & flow even when hes being serious but the messages are real positive on this album and the beats are dope. Musicially, its a good album overrall. I’m sure there are some members here that have already written off lil b based on the album title and his previous work, but give this a chance. It might suprise you.

took the words right out of me.  I know this guy is not well liked in these realms of mc murdereres and lyrical assasins but i do second the notion of listening to the album at least once or tiwce. his delivery is horrible but the message, yes THE LYRICS he spittin is on some real shit.  this album is wayy wayy better than angel exodus.

it surprise me to be honest,  how good this album is, 

and g-kal  i don't know if you got a chance to listen to Section 80 yet?    i gave it a couple of spins,  i had higher hopes for it,  or maybe its a grower,  after listening to high power i thought i was gonna get some 2pac level shit and like "Words I never said" type of vibe,  i'll defeitnitely give it as many chance as possible  so far the only songs i really like is kesha , kush and corinthians and high power

(07-02-2011, 06:43 PM)blazincheech link Wrote:this is gay, and get this shit the fuck outtta here. deff sum tom fuckery going on here, how u gon support a dude who gets shit like this done to him.

technically as most people would stone us to death for, we are not supporting him because its a free download Wink
(07-02-2011, 07:58 PM)J.P link Wrote:
Quote:and g-kal  i don't know if you got a chance to listen to Section 80 yet?    i gave it a couple of spins,  i had higher hopes for it,  or maybe its a grower,  after listening to high power i thought i was gonna get some 2pac level shit and like "Words I never said" type of vibe,  i'll defeitnitely give it as many chance as possible  so far the only songs i really like is kesha , kush and corinthians and high power

Oh yeah, i got it at the top of midnight. The album is great to me. Love the concept and the cohesiveness of it musicially. The lyricism is present and so is the subject matter. Musicially he went in a different direction with a couple of beats hes rapped over on a few songs sure but he still manages to stay on beat with the flows and still manages to put a message in em. Yeah, i loved the album personally. Those songs u named are the only songs u really liked?? u wasnt feeling Ronald Reagan Era, poe man's dream, rigamortus or ab-soul's outro? those songs were crazy good too. I would say its probably a grower for u because u thought this album was gonna be predominately grounded in the 'Hiiipower' sound from start to finish but that was just one great song that contributed to the album but doesnt define the overrall concept of it*shrugs* With the concept around section 80, it has tracks that plays out like chapters of a book, a tracklist that plays out more like scenes of a movie, Section 80 tells the lives of residents of this particular section and it matches the album cover if u looked at it (which represents a state of mind more than anything). Living through these characters, Kendrick Lamar gives a voice to the 80’s babies, who were born during the time of Ronald Reagan, crack, and racial tensions. He honestly depicts the glamorized lifestyles and behaviors of these young adults, growing up in a mad world. Maybe u should listen to it from start to finish a couple of more times and maybe u can appreciate the structure of it more. Man, i should do a album review of this to better explain the greatness of this album haha
propse man you should def do a review,  i gotta jump back right into listening right now its both i'm gay and section 80 lolol
I'm not gonna state an opinion on the Lil B project but I just don't know if I could ever give it a serious listen. The guy has soooo much wack material that even if this was dope i still wouldn't be able to take it seriously. Songs like Ellen Degenerres and Miley Cyrus are songs that make me want to cry, its just ridiculous.

I haven't heard the Kendrick project yet because my computer is messed up and I won't have it for about a week, its driving me crazy because i've been looking forward to that project ever since I heard Hiiipower. Ronald Reagen Era gave me goosebumps because of the raw emotion, i can't wait to hear to the full album. I tried to buy a hard copy but PayPal wouldn't take my card so i'll just get it off iTunes. I cant wait.
Saying that Lil' B's "I'm Gay" album is dope is an understatement. I am someone who wasn't surprised at all when I heard this album. I been following him for probably about a year now so what I knew what to expect. I'm not one of those simple minded people that took all his dumb songs seriously and just now realize that he actually has some dope stuff (no offense if anybody on here fits those shoes lol)

I heard his other albums 6 Kiss, I'm Thraxx, and Angels Exodus... but this is definitely his best project yet. Angels Exodus is up there with it though. I don't get why people on sites like this would hate him. I would think hip hop heads would be the first people to appreciate him. When he does the stupid songs, he's just mocking all the mainstream artists like Lil Wayne, Flocka, Wiz, Ross, etc... And then he comes outta nowhere and drops dope projects like this haha... gotta love him.
i honestly think the dude is smarter than people make him out to be,  like he is able to reach to a wider audience get their attention with his mainstream poppy ish,  once he gets their attention, he is able to drop something more with knowledge, and they all ride that shit, not say its bad, but  its like you don't see that coming from someone like him like the expectation is not there, thats why people are like "ooohohhhh shit,  lil b speak the truth",  he is able to speak real shit at a basic level where the masses can pick up the little things, which  guys like immortal technique or crooked i don't do becasue they go hard always