Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KareLezz
Been dabbling thru the forums checking out what the word is on the net... Thank ya'll for ALL the love! If you have any questions about any songs or wanna know where to get my latest material just ask me and I'll gladly point you in the right direction. My album =ANNUNAKI= is currently in the works and will be dropped independently, unless of course Em likes it! haha... anyway, thanks again for all the love I've been getting on this site and I'm a very interpersonal artist so I like to get involved, holla at me! 2 X $$UTT! =COB= =TeamShady=
(07-17-2011, 10:21 AM)KareLezz link Wrote:Been dabbling thru the forums checking out what the word is on the net... Thank ya'll for ALL the love! If you have any questions about any songs or wanna know where to get my latest material just ask me and I'll gladly point you in the right direction. My album =ANNUNAKI= is currently in the works and will be dropped independently, unless of course Em likes it! haha... anyway, thanks again for all the love I've been getting on this site and I'm a very interpersonal artist so I like to get involved, holla at me! 2 X $$UTT! =COB= =TeamShady=
can't wait for your album, i know it'll be on some extraterrestrial next level shit!
SSUTT! SSUTT!
Die Slow is a crazy track
First time i heard about you.  Like your style though.
Will be on the lookout for the album.
yess... Karelezz always comes correct... kepp doin watchu do homie... SSUTT SSUTT COBez. p.s. that chick ya'll had on the hook for Die Slow was of the nice, whole track was dope, but it would be nce to see you do a song wit her, she got the ill voice, the track had me #smokinthatdope heavily
What's good big homie, glad to see you drop through!
Love your music man.  Been fiendin for more....sut sut!!!
i was first introduced to you from i believe ur diss record that u made to benzino and i was just like god damn this nigga got something to say. Been a fan ever since. Thanks for popping by to show some love

Respect from Canada
I still play your mixtape from time to time homie. Real nice project,"Nothing To Lose" helped me get through some shit in my life. Lookin' forward to your album, can we expect another mixtape before the album?
nah, no more mixtapes for me, been working hard on this album to be innovative and different, but also original... so, hopefully this will be the project that really turns some heads for me... gotta display more of my story telling ability mixed with lyricism... gunna release a teaser song produced by DJ Honda in a few days right here on this site so be on the lookout! Thx again for the love! =COB= =TEAMSHADY=
Looking forward to the song man, thanks again for dropping through!