Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Profit feat. Julius Luciano - "The Prophecy"

Quote:Last month the Horseshoe G.A.N.G. linked up with the B.O.S.S. Board Online Community and Circle Bosses affilate Take F.Light on a brand new track. The COB movement has now linked up with another valued community member and associate on an upcoming project.

Big Profit is an upcoming artist representing East Los Angeles and the Rap Affiliated Posse (RAP). Currently, Big Profit is preparing for the release of his upcoming album Return Of The OG which is to be released on August 2nd. Interestingly enough, the project features several guest appearances by the Circle of Bosses family. Big Profit is now promoting the project by sharing his brand new song The Prophecy with B.O.S.S. Board readers. The record features an appearance by the Shoe Gang's Julius Luciano and fans can preview it by using the embedded media player.

Leading up to the album's release date, Big Profit is planning on releasing additional collaborations with the Circle of Bosses collective. In the mean time, we encourage everyone to follow Big Profit on his official Twitter account.

http://youtu.be/WLDvGUpahBI
Horse Shoe been grindin' like crazy. Dope track.
I keep saying Luciano is a fucking beast on the Mic. The way his verses are structured is simply unmatched.
my shits disgustin, yuck
a fuckin drug, take another puff
take that, like im another puff
ill tell u im fresh and just to show that my speech true
ill backupwards, u up backwards, P U
a pussy, capital PU, etc
i eat emcees and just to piss u off, i pee u
i hate to be u, why?
yous a lame, i should be u , why? u some game and  then teach u
explain the rules in details and then beat u
im so dope u wish there was 2 mes, me to

if u wanna get outshined on ur own track...hit up Luci...real talk, one of the hardest verses ive heard
f u wanna get outshined on ur own track...hit up Luci...real talk, one of the hardest verses ive heard

now you gone hurt my feelings LOL  but yes Lucius is a beast in the studio we put this track together in about 10mn
now you gone hurt my feelings LOL  but yes Lucius is a beast in the studio we put this track together in about 10mn

my bad fam i didnt mean that in a was to diss or hate, u killed it to...just statin it for strictly outta COB niggas lol
its true though. really why would anyone wanna step with luci, unles they wanna get outshined?
Luci always been my fave of the group, i take him over Capone any day, no disrespect though

dope track, props
(07-25-2011, 07:01 PM)Jerm link Wrote:Luci always been my fave of the group, i take him over Capone any day, no disrespect though

dope track, props

As each of them grow as artists, their really beginning to define their own styles. I think that they have two totally different approaches. Capone's flow is absolutely flawless, reminiscent of a young Crooked I. While, Luciano has those wild punch lines and metaphors that make you hit rewind. Of course they both share each other's traits, but I think they each have signature styles.
Definitely...They all have crazy punchlines but Luci goes so in depth with them...Capone has that voice and flow that really defines him...HSG is just DOPE all together