Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
official COB member Plnet COb vol 2 package...
im just wondering when we get some of the shit we payed $100 for. Cuz so far all i have received was the digital download and the bonus track... seems kinda waste of money if you ask me
Crooked's people take forever to mail stuff out.....I'm not expecting anything until September
relax it's gona take a cpl weeks but ull get it
how does it feel to pay to be part of the COB?
The ship date mentioned on your order is when it was shipped. If you are in North America you receive the goods within 5-7 business days. If you're elsewhere it could take up to 4-6 weeks.

Those that paid the $100 for the official member package are going to start getting exclusive monthly freestyles from Crooked I ONLY sent to them. It is an ongoing membership.
(07-22-2011, 04:55 PM)planetcob link Wrote:The ship date mentioned on your order is when it was shipped. If you are in North America you receive the goods within 5-7 business days. If you're elsewhere it could take up to 4-6 weeks.

Those that paid the $100 for the official member package are going to start getting exclusive monthly freestyles from Crooked I ONLY sent to them. It is an ongoing membership.

I ordered on the 12th....so today would be the 8th business day.

As I stated I won't expect the shit for another month but it'll show up sometime lol
(07-22-2011, 04:55 PM)planetcob link Wrote:The ship date mentioned on your order is when it was shipped. If you are in North America you receive the goods within 5-7 business days. If you're elsewhere it could take up to 4-6 weeks.

thats good to know. COBez
(07-22-2011, 04:55 PM)planetcob link Wrote:Those that paid the $100 for the official member package are going to start getting exclusive monthly freestyles from Crooked I ONLY sent to them. It is an ongoing membership.

wtf?  he chooses to do this gay shit instead of release his fucking album?

not everybody in this economy has 100 bucks to throw down on this shit, but everybody has $15 for a CD
Relax everyone. Packages should be there soon. I checked my order and it said it was sent on the 17th. I'm expecting it next week.

As far as the membership goes, it's a great idea. A lot of people complained that all they were getting was their name in the booklet for $100. However, Crooked is giving the fans more by sharing exclusive music. This should be appreciated.

Voicing opinions is fine, but the overly  negative comments are unwarranted and unnecessary.
trying to do damage control here I see