Crack A Brooklyn Bottle
Go To Hell
They Reminisce Over You
Too Soon
I'm The Shit Fool

http://www.zshare.net/download/5765801250f312c2/
dope cover i like that
Fan made?
Would be nice to know who each song is by(the ones not by all of them)
 Defective Crooked I Robot
cheers
(03-26-2009, 04:26 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: Fan made?

I recon.... There is another Slaughterhouse mixtape from DJ Pryme Tyme about to drop. Its actually mixed not just tracks thrown together!
Un-official Mixtape is my guess. if Slaughterhouse does put out an album, I hope they all on all the tracks & hold the solos for their "solos" feel me? Cool lil drop though. THANX

gotta hunch thatta Joell fan put this one together, none against Ortiz by no means. Joell ah animal! Just recond a couple extra Joell tracks.  Wink

I put together this here album cover for my ipod when slaughterhouse first came out, using just paint
(03-26-2009, 11:06 PM)CHAMILLITARY - CWAL MOB! link Wrote: if Slaughterhouse does put out an album, I hope they all on all the tracks & hold the solos for their "solos" feel me? Cool lil drop though.

Yeah I hope they don't put any solo's on it and I don't think they would

I would be cool if they had maybe 2-3 tracks that had just 2 or 3 of them on the song like a good mixture of their styles(which I don't know who would mix well but they should lol being musicians and all) But thinking about it right now I think I would prefer it to be just all 4 of them on all the tracks
 Defective Crooked I Robot
(03-26-2009, 11:27 PM)ehbunner link Wrote: [quote author=CHAMILLITARY - CWAL MOB! link=topic=634.msg253601#msg253601 date=1238123203]
if Slaughterhouse does put out an album, I hope they all on all the tracks & hold the solos for their "solos" feel me? Cool lil drop though.

Yeah I hope they don't put any solo's on it and I don't think they would

I would be cool if they had maybe 2-3 tracks that had just 2 or 3 of them on the song like a good mixture of their styles(which I don't know who would mix well but they should lol being musicians and all) But thinking about it right now I think I would prefer it to be just all 4 of them on all the tracks
[/quote]

or if they just add a few guest appearances. maybe Busta or Method, Tech N9ne or Game, Twista or Chamillion, Luda or Reakwon ect! NOT all these cats, just pick 2 or 3 based on the instrumental. feel me

Better yet. Who do y'all think would drop a nice guest apperance on a SLAUGHTERHOUSE record???
^^^ Elzhi?