Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I feat. Bun B & Cavie - "Hustler"
Alright first of all i don't know if this track was suppose to be out I just cam :'(e accross this track on the net so I am not the one to blame for it being leaked. 

Watch "Cavie feat. Bun B & Crooked I - Hustler" on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fyr2IKxNE...ata_player
OLLLLLD

story behind it:  was originally gonna be Crook and Bun B and the beat produced by Cavi.  Crook was gonna lace a 2nd verse and that homo Cavie added himself to it and leaked it online before Crook had the chance

Cavi is now blackballed by COB lol
well i havent heard this and sounds great!
thanks for sharing Smile
Yeah this leaked like a year and a half ago. We contacted all the big websites to get it taken down, but couldn't stop it on the smaller ones.

Most places you'll find it as "Cavie feat. Crooked I & Bun B", because he sent it out to tons of sites claiming it as his own. It was not.
To bad Cavie had to leak it and throw a verse on it. I've been wanting to hear Crooked and Bun have a track together for a while besides features or Slaughterhouse. Hopefully they have some more tracks in the stash. Still a cool track though.
track is dopee anyone got an mp3?
(08-26-2011, 06:48 PM)vansticcy link Wrote:track is dopee anyone got an mp3?

http://www.mediafire.com/?j1v5a9a3d2kmcpg
Dope shxt
(08-26-2011, 06:37 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:To bad Cavie had to leak it and throw a verse on it. I've been wanting to hear Crooked and Bun have a track together for a while besides features or Slaughterhouse. Hopefully they have some more tracks in the stash. Still a cool track though.

Well... we HAD 20 Inch Wires. lol
(08-27-2011, 01:15 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=6383.msg292922#msg292922 date=1314398259]
To bad Cavie had to leak it and throw a verse on it. I've been wanting to hear Crooked and Bun have a track together for a while besides features or Slaughterhouse. Hopefully they have some more tracks in the stash. Still a cool track though.

Well... we HAD 20 Inch Wires. lol
[/quote]EFFeX, you know that's my line. lol