Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Profit feat. Julius Luciano - "The Prophecy" (Music Video)

Quote:Last month we unveiled brand new music from a B.O.S.S. Board affiliate who is planning on releasing his brand new album. While he prepares for the project's arrival, the upcoming emcee has unleashed a new music video.

Earlier this week, Big Profit of the Rap Affiliated Posse (R.A.P.) released his brand new music video The Prophecy. Interestingly enough, the song and video features an appearance by the Horseshoe G.A.N.G.'s Julius Luciano. The high quality visuals to Profit's new single were filmed by Jeremy Mooney and they are definitely a good look for the upcoming rapper. We encourage everyone to check out the video by using the media player embedded below.

Big Profit recently announced that his upcoming album Return Of The OG has been rescheduled to a later date. We will announce further information regarding the project as it is made available. In the mean time, please stay tuned for additional COB related updates.

http://youtu.be/fiiPg1cmnEY
i dig it,beat craccs,Julius Luciano does what he does,goes in.i mean look at that video...you can see it in his face that verse was easy for his ass to put down....
Luchii is so ill man !
Luchi's verse was so ill. Both MC's had nice verses though, this is a real nice track and the visuals are pretty nice.
Luchiano needs more exposure mannnnn i cant believe it.  this guy should be getting J.cole treatment in terms of buzz
(08-26-2011, 08:24 PM)J.P link Wrote:Luchiano needs more exposure mannnnn i cant believe it.  this guy should be getting J.cole treatment in terms of buzz

I actually agree that Luciano could sneak into the main stream as a solo artist if he wants. Not saying he would abandon his brothers and the group, but he could certainly act on a solo career as well.
wus good fam im glad you liked the video...
Big Profit 'Return Of The OG' will be available Sep 17 2011 on itunes.
You can check out
http://www.reverbnation.com/rapaffilliatedposse to hear the first 8 tracks on the album.i appreciate all the support Effex and anybody that wants to review or comment on the project i really app the feedback.....check out my music and you will see that when we say "Return Of The OG'we dont mean old school shit/we talking that real street shit.
(08-26-2011, 08:36 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=J.P link=topic=6384.msg292930#msg292930 date=1314404662]
Luchiano needs more exposure mannnnn i cant believe it.  this guy should be getting J.cole treatment in terms of buzz

I actually agree that Luciano could sneak into the main stream as a solo artist if he wants. Not saying he would abandon his brothers and the group, but he could certainly act on a solo career as well.
[/quote] well it depends on which level of "mainstream". theres the full-blown industry rapper; tv and radio productions with popstars and conforming to simplicity. then theres the semi-mainstream rapper; mixtape circuit productions and other internet media productions on independent labels, in addition to associations and collabs with industry artists. think of people like curren$y, tech nine (2011 billboard #4 album) and internet stars-gone-sellouts such as big sean, j.cole, drake, wale, and odd future. even crooked i is now semi-mainstream with slaughterhouse. i dont think luci or any HSG brother would sellout, they would never compromise any fraction of their superior complexity. they could easily go semi-mainstream though, and if anyone can break boundaries in the rap game its them. slaughterhouse may open the door for lyricism in mainstream and HSG has potential to get mainstream recognition/exposure as a group as well as solo artists- excluding dice, respectively. i think we all just want HSG to make moves for once