Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
c.o.b AUSTRALIA
my little cousin with a quick vid out the back , my dream is for her to be on a crooked hook,,, use cant deny she has talent, and she loves c.o.b! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEMK31wrnjM
thats awesome man... keep pushing her to follow her goals n we might get to see that collab someday, haha, COBez mang
damn how old is she, not tryin 2 sound pedo, it's just that I'd never expect that voice to come out from anyone less than 20.
C.O.B-AUS: TAS Division
thanks guy, in that video she is only about 9 or 10, shes 15 now, this the first video i recorded, im going to post another one sometime this week, but im trying to find a hook on a crooked song i can get her to sing and record,  so far the only one i can think of is you shoulda made a phone call with k young hook, if u guys can suggest a more appropriate hook please let me know!
(09-05-2011, 05:26 AM)beagle link Wrote:thanks guy, in that video she is only about 9 or 10, shes 15 now, this the first video i recorded, im going to post another one sometime this week, but im trying to find a hook on a crooked song i can get her to sing and record,  so far the only one i can think of is you shoulda made a phone call with k young hook, if u guys can suggest a more appropriate hook please let me know!
you could have her re-do Villian's hook or have her do a cover of a K-Young track
Yeah K-Young has a lot of good songs that might be "age" appropriate for her. Especially on his first album, but even some of his newer songs. I'm sure you could find a good one.
yeha villian was my first thought but sally anthony i think done  a great job on that, i guess ill check out some of k young's songs, an see which one she would like to do, she    isnt familiar with to much of k young's work