Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal Top 5
We all have our lists of MC's who we think are the most talented of all time but what are your personal favorite MC's? Meaning if you were sent to an island (Typical scenario...i know) for the rest of your life and you could have 5 artists discography on your iPod who would they be...

1. Crooked I
2. One-2
3. J. Cole
4. Joe Budden
5. Eminem/2Pac/NaS/Immortal Technique (Tough Choice)

1. Ice Cube
2. Crooked I
3. 2Pac
4. Eminem
5. Tha Outlawz
crooked I
rhyme asylum
horse shoe gang
eminem
biggie
1] Jay-Z

2] Eminem

3] Crooked I

4] Joe Budden/Immortal Technique

5] Nas
in no order....

Crooked i

J Cole

Kendrick Lamar

Eminem

Jay Electronica
pitbull!!!  if this islands gonna have cannibal eating amazoness  you know they like to feast and party gotta have pitbull with me lol j/k

won't mind listening to these guys for the rest of me life.

1. Killah Priest
2. Crooked I
3. eminem
4. Joe budden
5. Jin/DMX/lil wayne/pac
I used to be able to name my top 20 emcees in order without thinking. These days ranking doesn't really mean to much to me anymore. However, it's still an interesting conversation piece. My top 5 simply change everyday based on my mood. This is especially true since I listen to more than Hip Hop these days. If you want to name simply favorite rapper period. That's easy for me. Crooked I or Jay Z.
2pac
Crooked i
Big L
Goretex  (of Non Phixion)
Redman

(09-07-2011, 08:53 PM)J.P link Wrote:pitbull!!!  if this islands gonna have cannibal eating amazoness  you know they like to feast and party gotta have pitbull with me lol j/k

won't mind listening to these guys for the rest of me life.

1. Killah Priest
2. Crooked I
3. eminem
4. Joe budden
5. Jin/DMX/lil wayne/pac

i'm puzzled at why you'd list those wack rappers next to PAC's name instead of doing the heterosexual thing and choosing Pac

and btw I've seen Killah Priest live before, it was pretty dope, he opened up with 4th chamber
1.Crooked I
2.Eminem
3.One-2
4.krazyie bone
5.Tech n9ne