Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
September COB Track
did the september official COBster track go out yet? didnt get mine till pretty late last time
I haven't seen anything man.
Just (The Tip)
(09-29-2011, 07:46 PM)Aaron link Wrote:Just (The Tip)

Well, he meant the "exclusive" song that was only sent to members on Planet COB. Just The Tip was sent out as a regular leak to all the blog sites through Treacherous.
The Sept track might be delayed a few days due to technical difficulties...but if you're a member you can expect to receive it very soon, and the planetcob.com store will updated soon with a new package...all new members will receive the previously released songs as well upon signing up...stay tuned.
just a member ship package without paying for bought already media?
(09-30-2011, 04:48 PM)planetcob link Wrote:The Sept track might be delayed a few days due to technical difficulties...but if you're a member you can expect to receive it very soon, and the planetcob.com store will updated soon with a new package...all new members will receive the previously released songs as well upon signing up...stay tuned.

Sounds good, thanks so much for the update! #COB
crooked cant even drop his song on time lol
I'm confused, do the exclusive songs come just through signing up to the PlanetCob website? I thought those tracks came because certain fans purchased the Planet Cob Vol. 2 $50 deal. This is going to sound incredibly stupid but i have no idea how to make an account on the PlanetCob website. I've left comments on their before but never made a true account, can someone explain the process.
When you go to the Planet COB store, you'll notice the very first package at the top is called "Official COB Membership Package". It includes an "In None We Trust" shirt, signed Planet COB 2, digital copies of Planet COB 1, Planet COB 2, Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waist, Block Obama 2 and Gangster MC. Additionally, anyone who purchases this package gets an exclusive song sent to their e-mail once a month. This package is $50.00 + shipping.

It just so happens that the fans who pre-ordered the $100.00 Planet COB Vol. 2 package were also enrolled in the exclusive track mailing list.

To answer your question more directly, it's not making an account, it's purchasing the membership basically and it grants you access to exclusive music.