Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horseshoe G.A.N.G. - "Beat Jackin 2011"

Quote:Fans of the Horseshoe G.A.N.G. have been without new music from the Circle of Bosses' four-headed monster since Planet COB Vol. 2's release. Well, the wait is finally over and the U-Gang is back with a brand new track.

The Horseshoe G.A.N.G.'s latest track was originally planned as an exclusive release to the Planet COB website's members. Thankfully, the group has decided to give it away to fans across the Internet free of charge. On the new track Beat Jackin 2011, each member of the Shoe Gang takes their turn ripping instrumentals from recent commercial joints. We encourage everyone to check out this banger by using the music player included below.

If you are interested in learning more about the Horseshoe G.A.N.G., please visit the group on their official Twitter account. In the mean time, keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further updates.

Download / Stream: http://www.thebossboard.com/audio.php?sonid=391
Anybody know the name of the beats?
The first three are ...

1) J Cole - Can't Get Enough
2) 50 Cent - Outlaw
3) The Game - R.E.D. Nation
4) ?

Not sure what the last is, I know I've heard it though, just can't place it right now.
so are they hooking up y'all "Official" C.O.B. Members witta different track?
(10-08-2011, 07:03 PM)Hood R.A.T. link Wrote:so are they hooking up y'all "Official" C.O.B. Members witta different track?

Don't know... Not stressing that right now. Time will tell I guess.
So ill. Been waiting on some new music from the Horse Shoe Gang. Dice has gotten so much better over the years. It's incredible.
(10-08-2011, 06:48 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:The first three are ...

2) 50 Cent - Outlaw
4) ?

Not sure what the last is, I know I've heard it though, just can't place it right now.

the 4th beat is that wiz khalifas on my level
(10-08-2011, 07:20 PM)highlandp323 link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=6523.msg293986#msg293986 date=1318114119]
The first three are ...

2) 50 Cent - Outlaw
4) ?

the 4th beat is that wiz khalifas on my level
[/quote]

Good call, I don't really listen to Wiz, that's why I couldn't figure it out.
we shud deff get 2 tra
(10-08-2011, 07:10 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=Hood R.A.T. link=topic=6523.msg293987#msg293987 date=1318115022]
so are they hooking up y'all "Official" C.O.B. Members witta different track?

Don't know... Not stressing that right now. Time will tell I guess.
[/quote]we shud get 2 tracks this month if thats the case cuz didnt get shit last month
this beat jackin shit is fuckin ill tho.... HSG never fail to impress.