Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Beer
crownies
dont have a favourite just drink anything oh and by the way whats that hennesey called that 2pac used to drink over there in the us i dont think you can get it here in the uk because i wanna try that shit!
(05-08-2009, 09:32 AM)beagle link Wrote: crownies

Nice!

(05-08-2009, 02:10 PM)DALJ link Wrote: dont have a favourite just drink anything oh and by the way whats that hennesey called that 2pac used to drink over there in the us i dont think you can get it here in the uk because i wanna try that shit!

lol um its called ''Hennessy'' you can get the normal henney or V.S.O.P. [Very Special Over Proof] or Henney Privledged. I get it at my local botrle shop, its expensive but worth it. Its a cognac not bourbon or scotch whiskey. I pay around like $85 AUS for a normal bottle
(05-09-2009, 12:58 AM)Aaron link Wrote: [quote author=beagle link=topic=670.msg255222#msg255222 date=1241789550]
crownies

Nice!

(05-08-2009, 02:10 PM)DALJ link Wrote: dont have a favourite just drink anything oh and by the way whats that hennesey called that 2pac used to drink over there in the us i dont think you can get it here in the uk because i wanna try that shit!

lol um its called ''Hennessy'' you can get the normal henney or V.S.O.P. [Very Special Over Proof] or Henney Privledged. I get it at my local botrle shop, its expensive but worth it. Its a cognac not bourbon or scotch whiskey. I pay around like $85 AUS for a normal bottle
[/quote]
Hen, yeah tried it once before
I bought it for 45$ canadian
There are different types?
I always wanted to try it from listening to 2pac!
I didnt really enjoy it straight though
Love Alize though
Its funny because I too did true it because of Pac.
(05-09-2009, 01:16 AM)Aaron link Wrote: Its funny because I too did true it because of Pac.
Well he did  rap alot about Hen (probably was his fav drink)
Being a huge Pac fan i listened to everything he rapped and felt and I had a chance to buy it, so i did.
It was strong imo, didnt like it too much.
I also bought bottles of Alize because i heard Pac rap about it.  Alize i love, ive bought about 5 bottles of it (usually the gold passion) and i mixed it with vodka, drank it at parties
well you know its all about that thug passion
(05-09-2009, 01:51 AM)ogtripleg87 link Wrote: well you know its all about that thug passion
Thug passion?
Alize and Henessy right?

EDIT nah i think its Alize and Cristal?
yea its alize and cristal
damn can't you get that shit over hear in the UK?