Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the November track out yet?
I was wondering if Novembers track released yet and if anyone received the November track yet?
Also, what is the email senders name?? Topsin media or something?? I'd appreciate any more info.
I haven't heard anything about it yet.

It would come from "Crooked I" w/ the address do-not-reply@topspinmedia.com
Thank You your holiness!
(11-15-2011, 01:54 AM)westlandcapo186 link Wrote:Thank You your holiness!

lmao no prob
tumbleweed rolls......
I know it was only $5 but still, if this shit goes by with no exclusive music and everything sent to us ends up on blogs, i'm gonna be upset. He should just send a new track on the 1st of every month. Crooked and COB have enough music in the stash that it shouldn't be that hard.
(11-21-2011, 09:05 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:I know it was only $5 but still, if this shit goes by with no exclusive music and everything sent to us ends up on blogs, i'm gonna be upset. He should just send a new track on the 1st of every month. Crooked and COB have enough music in the stash that it shouldn't be that hard.
yeah im still waiting 2, but is all good, for all the good traxs Crooked I put out 4 us 2 enjoy u know well idk either
ok its out

just wait for a hoodrat bitch to leak it for the rest of the non paying slobs Sad
(11-22-2011, 01:17 AM)Rajon Rondo fan link Wrote:ok its out

just wait for a hoodrat bitch to leak it for the rest of the non paying slobs Sad

Why are you crying? mind your own business, it's his decision.