Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One year ago today......
One year ago today my little brother passed away in a fatal car accident. In honor of him here is a leak off my album

http://www.thebossboard.com/audio.php?sonid=400
My prayers and thoughts are with you today man. RIP to your brother. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Damn homie that sucks, and I kinda understand how you're feeling.

A few months ago, my homegirl left this world in a similar way, she pulled out of the mall & some guy who was driving under serious sleep deprivation slammed into the driver side, although, it didn't instantly kill her, her parents made the impossible decision to pull the plug when the doctor informed them that she was brain dead, and that she only had a 10% chance of surviving, but if she did, she'd never be able to walk or speak agian, all things considered I can't blame her parents for choosing to pull the plug, hell, if it was my daughter, I probably wouldn't have been able to handle that kind of news in the first place, I still can't believe she's gone, everyday, I look at her old contact info on my cell, wondering if I should call, hoping it was just a seriously shitty practical joke or just a bad nightmare.

Thanks for the track though, this is exactly the type of song I've been needing to hear, it's helping me pull out of some of the despair stemming from that incident.

So is this gonna appear on the "This Is My Religion" project?
Sorry for your loss
My older bro was killed 7 years ago in a drunk driving crash (He was a passenger)
4 passengers including the driver and my bro was the only one killed.
Damn thats heavy PWT. R.I.P. to your brother, thanks for sharing this.