Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy New Year from The B.O.S.S. Board
Happy New Year!

I want to take this time to thank everyone who supported this site over this last year and especially those who been riding with us since day one. This site has always been strictly for the fans and it wouldn't be possible without ya'll. It's much appreciated!

#Ssuutt #Ssuutt
happy new year Effex and the rest of my hip hop lovin homies
Happy new year everyboy! Much love to effex for running this site so well since day one, I wish everybody the best for the new year and I hope some great music will come a long with it! Cheers from Canada!!!!
Happy new year everybody!

I can't believe it's 2012. If you would've told me back in 2005 when I was in school and first joined an online Crooked I community that there would still be no album in 2012...I would've fuckin killed myself lol. Despite that, there's been loads of great music since then and I can't wait for the Slaughterhouse major. Much love everyone.
happy new years to the real supporters of hip hop.i hope this year brings as much good music,and good life as last year did.stay up.
Happy new years yall!
(01-01-2012, 05:18 PM)Oh Genius link Wrote:Happy new year everybody!

I can't believe it's 2012. If you would've told me back in 2005 when I was in school and first joined an online Crooked I community that there would still be no album in 2012...I would've fuckin killed myself lol. Despite that, there's been loads of great music since then and I can't wait for the Slaughterhouse major. Much love everyone.

I know what you mean man, so crazy how time flies huh?

Happy New Years to everbody on TheBossBoard! 2012 will be my 4th year on here (Joined in 2009 I believe) and this site is still the best place to go for Crooked/Slaughterhouse/Treacherous/COB music and news. Thanks for your hard work EFFeX! It's appreciated.