Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Slaughterhouse "welcome to: Our House" Thread (Now Available)

[Image: welcome_to_our_house_cover.jpg]

Quote:Back in 2009, Slaughterhouse released their self-titled debut album which took the music industry by storm and eventually grabbed the attention of Eminem's Shady Records. It is now two years later and the four-headed monster has returned for another round.

Slaughterhouse's brand new album welcome to: Our House has finally been released and is now available for purchase through music retailers. The album's deluxe edition contains twenty brand new songs which feature Slaughterhouse's best material to date. Fans have awaited this project's arrival for quite some time now and we are confident that they will be completely blown away by the final product. Slaughterhouse and Shady Records have gone all out on this one, so we urge readers to show their support by making a purchase today.

Slaughterhouse's brand new mixtape On The House, which is hosted by DJ Drama, can be obtained using the "related" link below. In the mean time, please be sure to visit Slaughterhouse's official website for continued news updates and music.

Track Listing

1. The Slaughter (Intro) (prod. Eminem)
2. Our House feat. Eminem & Skylar Grey (prod. Alex Da Kid)
3. Coffin feat. Busta Rhymes (prod. Hit-Boy)
4. Throw That feat. Eminem (prod. T-Minus)
5. Hammer Dance (prod. araabMUZIK)
6. Get Up (prod. No I.D.)
7. My Life feat. Cee Lo Green (prod. StreetRunner & Sarom)
8. We Did It (Skit) (prod. Eminem)
9. Flip A Bird (prod. Black Key Beats & Zukhan)
10. Throw It Away feat. Swizz Beatz (prod. Mr. Porter)
11. Rescue Me feat. Skylar Grey (prod. Alex Da Kid)
12. Frat House (prod. T-Minus)
13. Goodbye (prod. Boi-1da)
14. Park It Sideways (prod. Kane Beatz)
15. Die (prod. Mr. Porter)
16. Our Way (Outro) (prod. Boi-1da)

Deluxe Edition:

17. Asylum feat. Eminem (prod. Eminem)
18. Walk Of Shame (prod. StreetRunner)
19. The Other Side (prod. J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
20. Place To Be feat. B.o.B (prod. Kane Beatz)
I'm guessing we will see producers like this: Just Blaze, DJ Khalil, Dr. Dre, Eminem, Alex da Kid, Boi-1da

Hopefully there isn't too many feature's, but no doubt Skylar Gray will appear somewhere. Would be good to see K. Young on this album also.
Good idea about the thread.

As far as the K-Young thing goes, I haven't heard anything about that. However, we do know that Iceman confirmed there was recording for the album done in the Mint Room which is cool.
Well, I hope that Twista will jump on this (to make up for the MDS one)
a Bone Thugs-N-Harmony x Slaughterhouse track (could you imagine that collabo)
maybe a Serial Killaz (Xzibit, Young De & B-Real) feature.
anyone else up for a Slaughterhouse track with Tha Outlawz.

as for any of these being likely, probably not, they would be audio coke though, no literally, you'd be covered in that white powder if you stood in front of your speakers with these theoretical tracks playing, and for the last time. No, a nigga not talking 'bout talcom.
i dont think its called psycho i think crooked described it as being "psycho" but he does mention that it is on the same level as Loud Noises so thats definitely a track i wanna hear
but im getting ready 2 clear a bunch of songs on my ipod for that HSG mixtape and that SH album!
I think it's POSSIBLE it's called Psycho, but you are definitely right. It could been misinterpreted as being called Psycho. At this point I'd say it's 50/50.
A Shoe Gang feature... please???    Other than that, i also hope there's a travis barker track on there.. cuz so far, their chemistry together's been FIRE.  i hope the main producers who dominate the beat landscape are Khalil, ALC... cuz one thing i noticed about classic lp's is that they usually have a consistent sound.  Emile - (Onslaught 2) should also have a track or 2 on there. 
Looking forward to the tracks that they've done with Just Blaze and Araab Muzik. Would be cool if Black Milk worked with them again for this album.

I also wonder if the tracks titled "Photograph" and "Monumental" will be on this album. I remember they talked about these 2 tracks way back in '09 before the first album was even being promoted. They need to see the light of day.

Onslaught 3 is a must.
Pretty sure it will be all new material since they signed to Shady.
Alchemist said he is doing his bit here and there in a interview about the album back in April