Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corte Ellis / Slaughterhouse - Money On The Floor (Remix)

Quote:Slaughterhouse fans rejoice once again for brand new music from the super-group. Now, before you listen to this track, brace yourself for a sound that you may not be expecting. The lyrical machine teams up with singer-songwriter Corte Ellis for the remix to his popular song "Money On The Floor". While some may remember Crooked I stating that the group will not be putting out any dance hits, it has become apparent that the group has nothing against appearing on them. Some will not appreciate the pop-sounding song, but it is a nice change of pace and does not necessarily mean that the crew does not come correct. Slaughterhouse purists take a deep breath and find a comfortable seat because you are in for a ride.

Link: http://www.zshare.net/audio/58509220b6b5de51/
I dont like it. And wtf crookeds verse is like 20 seconds and the chourous is so annoying man
(04-11-2009, 06:29 PM)dalj93 link Wrote: I dont like it. And wtf crookeds verse is like 20 seconds and the chourous is so annoying man

Yeah, it's not really my style, but I'm sure someone out there will dig it.
not feeling it much but i think this is what he meant when crooked said they aint gonna make dancing songs but they gonna make songs people can dance to.

Lol. Yo Effex i got some advice for this website. You know were it says recent forum disscussions you should divide it into three columns one for today one for yesterday and the day before. Only have the days names there so people cqn click the day if they have missed it. Dont know if you will like the idea but thats what i would like to see anyway safe
(04-11-2009, 06:48 PM)dalj93 link Wrote: Lol. Yo Effex i got some advice for this website. You know were it says recent forum disscussions you should divide it into three columns one for today one for yesterday and the day before. Only have the days names there so people cqn click the day if they have missed it. Dont know if you will like the idea but thats what i would like to see anyway safe

It's an interesting concept, I'll think about that one and review it with some others.

In the mean time, make sure to use the "View Unread Posts" and "View Unread Replies" links below the navigation bar, those come in handy for threads you missed.
Lol I didn't see that. That is very useful PROPS!
Seems like a rushed track
I wanna hear that We Outta Here track, that ish has me excited
First Listen, I don't mind it, it's not my new favorite song or anything but it could easily grow on me after a couple listens
 Defective Crooked I Robot
eh  :-\