Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
effex must read
effex two slaughter house releases in two days all that comes up in recent topics discussed is wolf wang an ferhat discussions. If these guys are not banned or at least suspended from makin topics you might as well delete my account and anyone else that supports my view. You know i put money to cob there guys clearly dont. Choice is yours. Peace. Beagle and d capone.
Good one
Give it back to the ones who really want to listen/and discusse good hiphop
All day that bullshit internet discussions bah bah this site is for people who appreciate good music and not voor debating bitches
sounds like someone got some sand in their vagina
Well, I agree that I'm getting sick of seeing each SH thread flooded with negativity. It's getting stupid.

If the Wolf Wanggg VS Ferhat threads are going to happen, please keep them in General Discussion. There's actually people really excited about this upcoming album that don't want to see this shit.
(02-24-2012, 11:54 AM)WOLF WANGGG link Wrote:sounds like someone got some sand in their vagina

I can buy you a tampon that will help you with that problem.
(02-24-2012, 12:09 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:Well, I agree that I'm getting sick of seeing each SH thread flooded with negativity. It's getting stupid.

If the Wolf Wanggg VS Ferhat threads are going to happen, please keep them in General Discussion. There's actually people really excited about this upcoming album that don't want to see this shit.

That is not the solution, those two idiots keep spamming up the "recent forum discussions" box (which seriously needs an update, I proposed an idea in the suggestions a while back so refer to that)

(09-12-2011, 03:38 PM)101dhs link Wrote: Hey EFFeX, on the main page, I have a suggestion for the "recent forum discussion". I feel as if the last 5 threads made or posted in should be there instead of the last 5 post made by a user. The reason for this is because when people are continuously posting on one thread, it spams that box. This can be really annoying lol and I don't see what's the point in having a quick link to the the same thread multiple times.

(02-24-2012, 12:42 PM)anita_job link Wrote:I can buy you a tampon that will help you with that problem.

:o prepared to get down repped and made a thread specifically about you that adds no value to anything! Oh noes!!! [/sarcasm]
(02-24-2012, 12:09 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:Well, I agree that I'm getting sick of seeing each SH thread flooded with negativity. It's getting stupid.

Yo, i totally agree with you but you forgot a very very very important point if someone makes a move like open a thread about you, what the hell you gonna do? easy answering back, i don't care where he openend the thread, you know why? let me answering this to you effex, did you ever see that I'm started a thread about beef with internet persons? okay back in the day maybe, but not as i took my new name, that's why i put the 2.0 to it. i know you want to be neutral but you gotta see the point in here.
Alright, I see where this is going and how much it's bothering people. I'll be more active in combating this issue. I'll start by locking this thread too, before it gets completely derailed.