Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Itunes Problem
the other day i was playing a game online and it downloaded adope flash player activex for me. I had my itunes open and then the shit said Itunes Music Library.xml damaged and shut down.

I opened Itunes again and my song count went from 5,000 to 1,400 and all my playlists were deleted.  Does anybody know how to fix this or what i can do? I dont want to have to re-add all the songs

thanks to anyone that can help
Do you have the songs and playlists on an ipod or the itunes folder which appears in my music on ur pc backed up anywhere
i still have all the songs on my comp and ipod, not backed up though
Well i would suggest you use system restore on start, all programs. Then click on the adobe flash thing you installed and it will then put all your computer exactly like it was before itunes crashed and all your songs and shit will be back
yeah man, i tried that but my comp is so fucked right now that shit didnt work. i think im gonna just delete it all and rebuild it, its just a hassle doin that

unless you got any other ideas

appreciate the help by the way
System restore is the only way you can do it mate!
(04-13-2009, 01:58 AM)conqueso34 link Wrote: i still have all the songs on my comp and ipod, not backed up though

So you still have 5000 songs on your ipod? Correct?

If its not too late (if you haven't rebooted and deleted everything). Download a freetrial of IDump

http://www.softpedia.com/get/IPOD-TOOLS/...Dump.shtml

This allows ur Ipod to act like an external HD and you can drag and copy any and all songs/vidoes/pics from your ipod into your pc.

I hope that works. I used this when my ipod bugged out on me and I had to restore it to factory default.

might wanna think about buying a External HD and back up your pc. I recommend Western Digital.
(04-14-2009, 12:43 AM)Carter link Wrote: [quote author=conqueso34 link=topic=717.msg254229#msg254229 date=1239602289]
i still have all the songs on my comp and ipod, not backed up though

So you still have 5000 songs on your ipod? Correct?

If its not too late (if you haven't rebooted and deleted everything). Download a freetrial of IDump

http://www.softpedia.com/get/IPOD-TOOLS/...Dump.shtml

This allows ur Ipod to act like an external HD and you can drag and copy any and all songs/vidoes/pics from your ipod into your pc.

I hope that works. I used this when my ipod bugged out on me and I had to restore it to factory default.

might wanna think about buying a External HD and back up your pc. I recommend Western Digital.
[/quote]

i did delete everything but havent synched the ipod up to it yet so i still have the songs on my ipod, so can still do this

props man