May 26 Trondheim Norway
May 27 Stuttgart Germany
May 28 Off Day
May 29 Open
May 30 Bratislava Slovaka
May 31 Vienna Austria
June 1 Zurich Switzerland

http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=143598

that Amsterdam, Manchester & Oslo dates are real cause i saw them in the net google that you will find it.

Effex needs to confirm these dates or just ask somebody who has got the real info. but dude is lazy ass fuck.
(04-01-2012, 07:46 AM)Ferhat 2.0 link Wrote:Effex needs to confirm these dates or just ask somebody who has got the real info. but dude is lazy ass fuck.

I'm lazy as fuck? Confirm the dates yourself.
yo yo effex
how's life?
is it for sure slaughterhouse come to Antwerpen 19 may?
I am from rotterdam, holland. going to Amsterdam aint no option for me.
I have searched everywhere on the internet, only tourdate I can find is Amsterdam,20 may

Ssuut ssuut !
(04-01-2012, 08:23 AM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=Ferhat 2.0 link=topic=7106.msg298409#msg298409 date=1333280803]
Effex needs to confirm these dates or just ask somebody who has got the real info. but dude is lazy ass fuck.

I'm lazy as fuck? Confirm the dates yourself.
[/quote]

what you called it then? i mean i asked you in the slaughter tour topic and you didn´t answered you asked in general about that...i asked them true twitter but no reply there.
stfu ferhat
nobody likes you ferhat
effex is that dude...... Ferhat if you can manage to scrounge up enough euro's from all those eurodick's you be sucking to go to the slaughterhouse show, i hope someone hit you in the head with a large german beer mug you damn sissy bitch
(04-01-2012, 08:12 PM)blazincheech link Wrote:effex is that dude...... Ferhat if you can manage to scrounge up enough euro's from all those eurodick's you be sucking to go to the slaughterhouse show, i hope someone hit you in the head with a large german beer mug you damn sissy bitch

Appreciate that.

Honestly, I would have looked into it, I just didn't like that comment. I'm so damn busy these days and dedicate a good portion of my time to this site whether it's apparent or not. If I can't get to every single news update, request, etc, my bad. I do try.

Anyway... I'm sure it will be 100% on http://www.slaughterhouseweb.com I'll check though. I know there are other fans out in Europe that are interested.
(04-01-2012, 08:12 PM)blazincheech link Wrote:effex is that dude...... Ferhat if you can manage to scrounge up enough euro's from all those eurodick's you be sucking to go to the slaughterhouse show, i hope someone hit you in the head with a large german beer mug you damn sissy bitch

hahahahahahaha
Effex,in my circle overhere (rotterdam,holland) people really appreciate everything youre doing for this site etc
Respect!