Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iceman - "Ezekiel"

Quote:Over the last month Iceman has delivered fans a variety of music that showcases his range as an artist. The COB representative is not slowing down anytime soon and has released yet another record.

On his latest song, Iceman demonstrates that he's not afraid to speak on personal matters and open up to his listeners. The Hecktik produced song Ezekiel is dedicated to his nephew who recently underwent serious surgery. The track is definitely touching and we ask that everyone shows support by using the music player below.

If you are interested in checking out previous releases from Iceman, please visit our Music section. In the mean time, keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further news updates.

Download / Stream: http://www.thebossboard.com/audio.php?sonid=422
Dope music! Iceman is always good at evoking emotions, hopefully he'll release a new project soon.
(04-03-2012, 07:11 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:Dope music! Iceman is always good at evoking emotions, hopefully he'll release a new project soon.

Yeah, Beyond The Boards was damn near an album in my opinion. If his next project is anything like that one, I'll be happy.
(04-03-2012, 07:18 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=7113.msg298467#msg298467 date=1333494669]
Dope music! Iceman is always good at evoking emotions, hopefully he'll release a new project soon.

Yeah, Beyond The Boards was damn near an album in my opinion. If his next project is anything like that one, I'll be happy.
[/quote]

Exactly, that project was to dope. Every time i drive back to my hometown (3 hours away) I bang that project. Very underrated.
(04-03-2012, 07:18 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=7113.msg298467#msg298467 date=1333494669]

[/quote]

Quoted for mother fucking truth.
MUCH APPRICIATED YO.