Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse Tours The UK In May

Quote:For the last several weeks, Slaughterhouse has been traveling across the United States on their welcome to: Our House tour. The crew has now announced their plans to take the show overseas.

It has recently been announced that the Slaughterhouse movement will be performing live in the UK starting in May. The Flava of the Month and KSO Entertainment presented tour will hit London, Birmingham and Manchester. Fans will not want to miss out on these shows as they are sure to be historical. Check out the tour listing below for further details.

If you are interested in checking out additional Slaughterhouse shows, please visit our Events calendar for more details. In the mean time, please continue to visit our site for continued news updates.

Tour Dates

-May 15th - London - HMV Forum

-May 16th - Birmingham - The Ballroom

-May 17th - Manchester - Sound Control

NOTE: Please contact respective venues for further details.

Reference: http://www.ragomagazine.com/news/slaught...-tour.html
cannot fucking wait
haha brilliant! better happen this time lol!
No Scotland date though? :'( I will never get to see SH
Bought 3 tickets.  Me, my brother and my mate.  I will be wearing my in none we trust T. My brother a rhyme asylum T
(04-18-2012, 04:19 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:Bought 3 tickets.  Me, my brother and my mate.  I will be wearing my in none we trust T. My brother a rhyme asylum T

Which one you going to? I'll probably be at the Manchester one.
London
Got 4 tickets to the London show, cannot wait!

Persuaded a couple of mates to come who hadn't really heard much about them so had to educate them and hook them up with a few tracks. Needless to say they were blown away with their lyricism and are as hyped up as me now.

My only wish would be that Horse Shoe G.AN.G. could've supported them!
Got 2 tickets for the London show too! dunno why it had to be ob a tuesday tho !!!!
yes bro, same as that (about HSG) anyone know who supporting them? hope it aint some crappy UK act like Wretch 32 or some shit..or prof green...hope to god that don't happen.

just booked 3 tickets up for me my bro and my cousin, May gonna be a great month what with slaughterhouse, Chelsea winning fa cup final and champ league too !!

(04-26-2012, 05:14 PM)Murphy link Wrote:Got 4 tickets to the London show, cannot wait!

Persuaded a couple of mates to come who hadn't really heard much about them so had to educate them and hook them up with a few tracks. Needless to say they were blown away with their lyricism and are as hyped up as me now.

My only wish would be that Horse Shoe G.AN.G. could've supported them!