Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse Interview W/ BootlegKev
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Rm0KRS0h...r_embedded

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBifaUgfO...ure=relmfu
This is a good interview!

I completely agree about how wack it is when fans don't like their favorite artists blowing up. That pisses me off so much. That you would support a movement so much and then turn on it. Makes no sense.

Sadly, SH has a lot of fans like this, especially Crooked.

Anyway, thanks for posting!
(04-18-2012, 08:54 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:This is a good interview!

I completely agree about how wack it is when fans don't like their favorite artists blowing up. That pisses me off so much. That you would support a movement so much and then turn on it. Makes no sense.

Sadly, SH has a lot of fans like this, especially Crooked.

Anyway, thanks for posting!

I completely agree, we as fans complain that our favorite artists should be more popular and deserve more respect then they get it and we ditch them because they are not our little "secret" anymore. Although, I do understand from a certain perspective because it's awesome when i can show people Slaughterhouse music and they try to tell me that Lil Wayne is better. It makes me feel like i have better taste in music, then 2 months later that same person is bumping a Slaughterhouse record because suddenly it's the "cool" thing to do. So, as much as i wish Slaughterhouse the ultimate success i hope they dont commercially blow up to a point where everyone is playing their music because its popular. I don't know if that makes sense but it's just my opinion.
I understand both sides of the argument. I really do, because I guess I've been that way at times too. I think we all have been.

However, these guys have been underground so long, don't they deserve that kind of attention?
am I the only one concerned by the "if you liked lighters you'll love this album" comment? :S
(04-18-2012, 09:50 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:I completely agree, we as fans complain that our favorite artists should be more popular and deserve more respect then they get it and we ditch them because they are not our little "secret" anymore. Although, I do understand from a certain perspective because it's awesome when i can show people Slaughterhouse music and they try to tell me that Lil Wayne is better. It makes me feel like i have better taste in music, then 2 months later that same person is bumping a Slaughterhouse record because suddenly it's the "cool" thing to do. So, as much as i wish Slaughterhouse the ultimate success i hope they dont commercially blow up to a point where everyone is playing their music because its popular. I don't know if that makes sense but it's just my opinion.

Lol, when I was in highschool, Slaughterhouse just formed and I showed all my friends and they were making fun of me... things like "Who are these guys? How many records have they sold? WTF is this shit?" and now most of them listen to them, some of them even pump them up like "Sluaghterhouse is the shit!!!"

(04-18-2012, 10:48 PM)apostle p link Wrote:am I the only one concerned by the "if you liked lighters you'll love this album" comment? :S

Lighters was pretty good minus Bruno Mars
lol yeah but he said that when asked if there would be any bruno mars type features
hands down the best interview ive heard/watched from slaughterhouse, real cool.. just disapointed in joell he seemed real down,,, dont know if it was the comment at the start about how he had a family problem going on or what, but dude looked depressed
(04-19-2012, 03:25 AM)beagle link Wrote:hands down the best interview ive heard/watched from slaughterhouse, real cool.. just disapointed in joell he seemed real down,,, dont know if it was the comment at the start about how he had a family problem going on or what, but dude looked depressed

It was most likely that. I mean... If you start an interview like that, you're most likely going to have that comment in your mind the entire time.

Good interview though.