Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Slaughterhouse "My Life" Thread (Now Available)

[Image: slaughterhouse_my_life_single_cover.jpg]

Quote:In less than one month, the Slaughterhouse super-group is set to release their new album Welcome To: Our House through Shady Records. While fans await it's release, they can show support by purchasing the group's latest single.

Over the last few weeks Slaughterhouse's brand new single My Life, which features an appearance by Cee Lo Green, has been making it's rounds across the Internet and commercial radio. As the House Gang prepares to release the song's music video, fans can now officially purchase a copy through digital retailers. The Streetrunner and SAROM produced track has been receiving an incredible response and we ask everyone to make a purchase today.

Slaughterhouse has recently taken their live show overseas and is kicking off the European leg of their Welcome To: Our House tour this week. Fans who are interested in attending can visit our Events calendar for additional information.

Purchase: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/my-life...24967?uo=4

Banger, this bitch makin the radio !
Thank you sir!
Shits dope, a good summer song to cruise around to.
NOW THATS A SINGLE!
Don't know how I feel about this one.
(04-25-2012, 10:34 AM)aLCapone link Wrote:Don't know how I feel about this one.

Me neither to be honest.

I see what they were trying to do there but I don't think it worked. Something feels off.

I like Cee-Lo but the hook seems too short and doesn't fit. I honestly expected more. It doesn't even feel like Cee-Lo!

The beat is too damn generic, as well.

And then you have the quality (mixing or whatever); is it me or is that bad quality mixing? (or whatever, you get the point)

Crooked wasn't even trying. Joell and Joe had decent verses. Not sure about Royce.

I'm not feeling Hammerdance THAT much either. Hope we hear some Sound Off or Onslaught tracks soon. Can't wait to listen to those Alchemist, Justice L.E.A.G.U.E., and No ID tracks! I expect those to be the Slaughterhouse we know and love.
man dont ever speak for me my dude......who is this we shit?    i was never part of any collective here other than the real slaughterhous/c.o.b. fans...

some of you motherfuckers dont even know what a real fan is.....it comes form the word fanatic.....maybe take two seconds and look it up and even you will realize youre not a real fan...just a thought,just saying.

hip hop or die fast you yatches.

and p.s. im glad some of you see slaughterhouse as sell outs....even they said you probably aint the fans they want,you can look that up too,its one of their more recent interviews.just saying
(04-25-2012, 11:23 AM)rhino509 link Wrote:man dont ever speak for me my dude......who is this we shit?    i was never part of any collective here other than the real slaughterhous/c.o.b. fans...

some of you motherfuckers dont even know what a real fan is.....it comes form the word fanatic.....maybe take two seconds and look it up and even you will realize youre not a real fan...just a thought,just saying.

hip hop or die fast you yatches.

and p.s. im glad some of you see slaughterhouse as sell outs....even they said you probably aint the fans they want,you can look that up too,its one of their more recent interviews.just saying

Nah, I'm not saying they sold out (at least, not yet if that were to ever happen).

I understand having a radio hit for a group like SH, but I was expecting something better than this one.

And I'm sure we're all fans here. I'm just not a slave to anything they release. I can like it, hate it, and/or critique it according to my taste. I can see the SH I fell in love with in the lyrics, but this track could've been a lot more polished even as a radio hit.

And I meant the "we" figuratively.
Just heard it on the Radio in LA's Power 106 Big Boy's mornoning show.